Pages:
Author

Topic: what happens to the nano? - page 3. (Read 1164 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
July 21, 2018, 01:28:11 AM
what are thoughts about the coins of NANO?
is there a prospect for growth? how to analyze the market opportunities? I will be grateful for the good news to the beginning trader.
There is no demand for nano and i should remain you that don't try to expect or even put a lot of your money in NANO. the hype of nano has already passed and you get nothing if you are hodling your nano in this time. You can try to analyze that through use how utility or ability that have owned by nano coin.
Activity: 256
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 01:06:40 AM
at first I claim nano through chapta image, which used to not have a good price but in march is the highest price of nano xrb and i get a big profit, i am sure nano xrb will jump up again in time and also want to invest nano xrb, even now there is a nano xrb mine.
nano xrb is an excellent airdrop
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 11:43:54 PM
NANO does have potential and this will eventually grow well. One of the beginner ways to study at NANO. Always watch and check the rules.
This will provide convenience in transacting.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 11:37:19 PM
The NANO is a good project and worth a long-term investment.
However, the overall market is currently in a downward trend, so it may continue to fall in the short term.
Activity: 252
July 20, 2018, 11:34:23 PM
is there a prospect for growth? how to analyze the market opportunities? I will be grateful for the good news to the beginning trader.

Nano is a very good project
Steady progress
Steady growth and lots of opportunities
And for beginners make every Research and turn every Stones
Thanks for your advice
July 20, 2018, 11:33:56 PM
is there a prospect for growth?

Sure there is. If you've ever used Nano, you will know just how fast it is to transfer, as well as being feeless. Their recent Ledger wallet integration is a nice bonus too. It has all the makings of a true currency coin, all it needs is more adoption.
Thanks for your support
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
July 20, 2018, 04:22:15 PM

Nano is a very good project
Steady progress
Steady growth and lots of opportunities
And for beginners make every Research and turn every Stones
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
July 20, 2018, 04:10:30 PM
is there a prospect for growth?

Sure there is. If you've ever used Nano, you will know just how fast it is to transfer, as well as being feeless. Their recent Ledger wallet integration is a nice bonus too. It has all the makings of a true currency coin, all it needs is more adoption.
July 20, 2018, 10:48:38 AM
Pages:
Jump to: