Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to your Bitcoin when you Die? - page 17. (Read 5108 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Of course, when it's time for a child, it's important to put your trust in your brother or your family because it's time to get you out of the world.
And you lose your money wherever it is set to sure it's going to get it and it's just a shame when you get into it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
Assignments Trading Platform
If I die maybe all the bitcoin I have will be taken over by my children or my brother because I have taught all the things about bitcoin to my children and my siblings.
It is true that we should teach our children if any time we die so bitcoin that we have will not be lost and will be useful for our children in the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
Did you guys teach your family members on how to access and use your Bitcoin in case you will die?
Do you want to take your Bitcoin with you when you're gone?

Let me hear it from your own opinions...

There are a lot of bitcoins that is not circulating in the market due to some owners that lost their password or maybe some other just die on a natural cause. This is the reason why some of the coins are going to waste.

This is very possible by all means, especially the lost passwords/keys. If this is correct isn't that a positive thing for the coin; it it would "appear" that there is still faith in the coin. When people dump/sell, the "idea" is that no faith in the coin, when people "hold" it is the opposite. So this unintentional holding could be positive in a way. So they are not really going to waste, the are helping out some how, have a role to play.

In terms of passing on after death. It is simple safe deposit box with a bank or trusted financial institution with all needed information to access the coins. State in will that there are some assets in xyz location.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Did you guys teach your family members on how to access and use your Bitcoin in case you will die?

There are a lot of bitcoins that is not circulating in the market due to some owners that lost their password or maybe some other just die on a natural cause. This is the reason why some of the coins are going to waste.
Merit: 0
Ofcourse if time like that comes, my bitcoins will be given to my closest nephew. Perhaps, I will just put it into writing or in a video with duplicate copy explaining about it and regarding the private keys and other related keys for transaction. I will tell him where to get it and hope he will continue what I have started. Well, this thingay happen if I have already many bitcoins in my wallet.
Activity: 186

Yes I taught my wife how to bitcoin all my information about bitcoin knowing she was cash out and she used my account for a long time I will die if it's time when it's easy for her to use it for that My kids know that I'm probably the only one I'm sorry for when I die I can not use my account so I'm not worried anymore because he's using my account.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
Even though we die our bitcoin still continue we just to ensure that we give the account security codes to a trusted family members.

Well here's where the most problems begin, how trusted are your trusted family members, there have been reported incidents of bitcoins theft, and at many occasions it's close persons, so I don't feel comfortable doing that. I have made a secret will which shall only show up if something unfortunate happens to me or I die, only then shall they get it, otherwise I won't tell them.

Many coins are stuck forever cause people do not pass on them, nothing can be done, look at satoshi coins.
Activity: 154
Even though we die our bitcoin still continue we just to ensure that we give the account security codes to a trusted family members.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10

For me you should teach the member of you family if you are in bitcoin. Provide them information about your bitcoin. List down all you account and its password. Give them access from time to time for then to be familiar with bitcoin. Let them know the importance of it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 274
February 26, 2018, 11:07:30 AM
When account holder bites the dust and the crypto wallet company see that the record is idle and nobody came to assert the bitcoins, I figure they will be the person who could get it. What's more, nobody would ever see that they backpedal to the wallet organization, in light of the fact that nobody is wiling to check the exchange of the address. Consequently, it is constantly good thing to instruct your family or companions on bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 11:32:09 AM
Wow! I  hope it is a very usefull question for verybody! We are know money changes people, haven't seen that coming. Wife will murder the husband over Bitcoin, well that's possible if the couple were not in good terms but they do know each other's keys to access digital assets. most people do anything for money, even if it is your wife, son, mother or father or brother or any member of your family money can corrupt them, if you have many bitcoin or other coin and you are very sick!  I would advise to withdraw everything to your bank and if you died the situation would be different.banks are explorers but in certain situations they are very useful...but i seem to confiused with you , what is the most way  Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 392
MINTER
February 15, 2018, 10:50:02 AM
All the bitcoin in my wallet I will give to the family and the rest is used for business capital or buying a house, daily necessities, and insurance that will be very useful for the future someday.
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 03:32:03 AM
i think all my bitcoin in my wallet i will give it to my family.
Activity: 178
February 14, 2018, 11:05:22 PM
I do not have bitcoin but I think if I have bitcoin and I died instantly it will end to nothing. But I died slowly there is still change to make it helpful to my family it will be in a meaningful even I died.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
February 14, 2018, 10:54:18 PM

I just give my bitcoin to my son.  Because I want to secure the future, for better lives.  And also I will teach him how to used or work for bitcoin.  I will teach him to be responsible of here bitcoin.
Activity: 126
February 14, 2018, 10:50:00 PM

It will remains alone nothing member of a family or friends can get the bitcoin
Activity: 122
February 14, 2018, 10:49:49 PM
If I have a bitcoin, We know that we are about to die, I'll give my private key and all of my account to my family and I'll teach them how to use it.
Activity: 196
February 14, 2018, 10:41:27 PM
i guess it will turn over to my family.
Activity: 126
February 14, 2018, 10:38:54 PM
Of course that is a morbid thought but if that happens, I will leave it to my children. But I will see to it that I will buy some properties because maybe they won't understand bitcoin.
Activity: 490
February 14, 2018, 10:37:00 PM
a very important question in my opinion because no one other than me who knows the password, bitcoin I also died too
Pages:
Jump to: