Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens when everybody buys the bottom ??? - page 5. (Read 660 times)

Activity: 579
Merit: 13
Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through
If you're referring to Storiqa by STQ then it's not need to ask about it.
It shit / SCAM project since day one, YEAH i invested in it too when i was noob.

Another important golden rule about that bullshit of " buying the dip, buy it while so cheap, bla bla ba ", that doesn't mean it will go up again, not necessarily.

STQ is a dead coin since day one unfortunately, no team, nothing ... just plain bullshit scam project.

Yes you are right about stq been scam project.

I was referencing how so many peoples rushed to buy the bottom of the tokens as if it was angels that's gonna pump it lol.
Honestly, we all have to avoid unnecessary risks
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
If you're referring to Storiqa by STQ then it's not need to ask about it.
It shit / SCAM project since day one, YEAH i invested in it too when i was noob.

Another important golden rule about that bullshit of " buying the dip, buy it while so cheap, bla bla ba ", that doesn't mean it will go up again, not necessarily.

STQ is a dead coin since day one unfortunately, no team, nothing ... just plain bullshit scam project.
Activity: 579
Merit: 13
Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through
Basic things happen, the tokens perish.

There is a need for investors to always wary and do more research when it comes to buying the bottom.

The typical example that comes to mind, is the STQ, several people got on the token and bought the bottom, it was shocking because i kept asking myself, who were going to buy the pump.

I guess we all know the end of STQ token ?

Always dyor and be extra cautious when buying the bottom, crypto currency investment is indeed a risk but there are avoidable losses.

I am very much open to other suggestions
Pages:
Jump to: