Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens when we approach a singularity of FAKE? - page 2. (Read 1413 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon

Are We Living in a Black Hole? - The mother of all FAKES? The ultimate singularity?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXrKx1IJCXQ

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
If you fall into a black hole, you will see the entire future of the Universe unfold in front of you in a matter of moments and you will emerge into another space-time created by the singularity of the black hole you just fell into. ....
None of this is true. A black hole does not contain "history," but destroys it.  Neither is there any necessity in physics for another space time on some hypothetical "other side" of a black hole.  If that were so, the black hole would weigh less than the matter destroyed going into it.

They don't.

There CERTAINLY may be other mechanisms for alternate universes to exist.

Black hole information paradox
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_hole_information_paradox

Inside Black Holes | Leonard Susskind
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMRYZMv0jRE

Obviously I won't even try to debate you on that subject... You may be one of the people sitting in that class. EDIT: Maybe the dude eating that delicious looking sandwich...

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
If you fall into a black hole, you will see the entire future of the Universe unfold in front of you in a matter of moments and you will emerge into another space-time created by the singularity of the black hole you just fell into. ....
None of this is true.  A black hole does not contain "history," but destroys it.  Neither is there any necessity in physics for another space time on some hypothetical "other side" of a black hole.  If that were so, the black hole would weigh less than the matter destroyed going into it.

They don't.

There CERTAINLY may be other mechanisms for alternate universes to exist.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Bengazi story - FAKE
Muslim boy with suspected bomb - FAKE
Ferguson story - FAKE
Zimmerman story - FAKE
"If you like your doctor, you can keep him.  If you like your plan..." - FAKE
Epidemic of rape on college campuses - FAKE
Epidemic of Gun Violence - FAKE
Iran nuclear deal - FAKE

You should be careful, once you start down that road, it can become difficult to see something that is not fake. Think The Number 23  Cheesy
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
If you fall into a black hole, you will see the entire future of the Universe unfold in front of you in a matter of moments and you will emerge into another space-time created by the singularity of the black hole you just fell into. Those are not my words but I think something like this might happen. So we are living in very interesting times I guess.  Smiley
That quote is going straight in my basket Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
If you fall into a black hole, you will see the entire future of the Universe unfold in front of you in a matter of moments and you will emerge into another space-time created by the singularity of the black hole you just fell into. Those are not my words but I think something like this might happen. So we are living in very interesting times I guess.  Smiley
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
Back in 2011, in the short time that the Obama birth certificate was released and Bin Laden was supposedly killed and his body just dumped overboard, when the majority of the American public bought both stories hook, line, and sinker, I knew it was over and they would accept anything and everything fed to them, no matter how ridiculous.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
A singularity is like a transfer point.

We just came through one.

Like waking up after a long night of binge drinking we are a bit groggy.

You believe this black hole is logically connected to a white hole? Night, then day?

Myths are so easily believed and propagated.  How then can the evil side of myths, one part of which is religion, be avoided?  And are we seeing that the clutching at myth is so strong, so dominant, that religion is only a very small part of it?

The same way we can't see beyond a certain point back in time or in the future, when we look up in the sky, is the same with human history. Not every myth was born out of ignorance or madness or fear of the unknown. Not all of the wiring in our brain is meant to either accept or reject. This fuzzy logic is created in the middle. A tug of war. Somewhere. Inside us. We need this myth, this energy of seeing the invisible, to imagine, to create our future. That is why we accept Mozart and Einstein. That is why Alchemy and Gravity and the love of the Bible were part of the same man.

"Hope. Optimism. A better day tomorrow." This is the engine that makes everything move forward. As soon as you believe there is nothing new, no future, you are dead.

legendary

You believe this black hole is logically connected to a white hole? Night, then day?

Myths are so easily believed and propagated.  How then can the evil side of myths, one part of which is religion, be avoided?  And are we seeing that the clutching at myth is so strong, so dominant, that religion is only a very small part of it?

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

Bengazi story - FAKE
Muslim boy with suspected bomb - FAKE
Ferguson story - FAKE
Zimmerman story - FAKE
"If you like your doctor, you can keep him.  If you like your plan..." - FAKE
Epidemic of rape on college campuses - FAKE
Epidemic of Gun Violence - FAKE
Iran nuclear deal - FAKE

Here is another FAKE:

Americans Greatly Overestimate Percent Gay, Lesbian in U.S.

PRINCETON, N.J. -- The American public estimates on average that 23% of Americans are gay or lesbian, little changed from Americans' 25% estimate in 2011, and only slightly higher than separate 2002 estimates of the gay and lesbian population. These estimates are many times higher than the 3.8% of the adult population who identified themselves as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender in Gallup Daily tracking in the first four months of this year.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/183383/americans-greatly-overestimate-percent-gay-lesbian.aspx

Activity: 448
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
Get more people to understand that the government is lying to people because they can?

How the NDAA Allows US Gov to Use Propaganda Against Americans

The NDAA Legalizes The Use Of Propaganda On The US Public

Oh this was funny. Video: TV Shooting Survivor Vicki Gardner Speaks Out | TODAY - has 3,876 DISLIKES and only 22 Likes because it's made up. Smiley

Lying is quite different than FAKE.  Fake is when a wrong story comes out, and it literally seems that nobody even cares about correcting it.  Fake is like "it sounds good, so that's something I can have take up my brain cells."

Propaganda is purposeful disinformation to achieve goals and ends.   Often today we see stories that don't even rise to that level.  They are essentially dumb stories that don't have any claim to a true interpretation or slant on events.

You are getting to this fuzzy logic place of enlightenment some call "truth". It is not The Truth though. We do not know What "The Truth" is or mean. Small "t".
It is a sad place. Demoralizing for some. We live in the most selfish time ever. It is cool to make fun of dedicated nuns for example, while the beheadings keep rolling...

Selfie'ish in chief. Just a reflection of our time.

legendary
Get more people to understand that the government is lying to people because they can?

Oh this was funny. Video: TV Shooting Survivor Vicki Gardner Speaks Out | TODAY - has 3,876 DISLIKES and only 22 Likes because it's made up. Smiley

Lying is quite different than FAKE.  Fake is when a wrong story comes out, and it literally seems that nobody even cares about correcting it.  Fake is like "it sounds good, so that's something I can have take up my brain cells."

Propaganda is purposeful disinformation to achieve goals and ends.   Often today we see stories that don't even rise to that level.  They are essentially dumb stories that don't have any claim to a true interpretation or slant on events.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
Government official 9/11 story - FAKE

Smiley
Activity: 267
6th BTC reached. Thank you for your support
Naturally. Bitcoin...FAkE
legendary