Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens with ETH - page 3. (Read 1364 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 05:10:57 AM
I expect from the ethereum team new technology updates and of course the conquest of new peaks, of course, with the growth of the market, now there is still a wonderful opportunity to buy a little. Always now the ethereum is behind bitcoin. If bitcoin is growing, then the ethereum is growing. If bitcoin falls, then the ethereum also falls.
Activity: 532
August 07, 2018, 04:11:36 AM
happened to ethereum is reasonable which also occur in many cryptos. the decline happened of course already be cycles for another crypto this year. so it could be said it's a normal thing to happen. no need to get too freaked out and hold it and wait for better circumstances again sometime in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
August 07, 2018, 03:36:02 AM
Can anybody tell me what happen with eth now?Huh

The market is sprawled, but I think something really happens with ethereum, going down more drastically than other altcoins.
I feel some of the major players because they want to buy back with more, this is a market game.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 02:59:13 AM

Etherium is one of the most abundant currencies in the world, however, many in the past year.
Many problems, such as stagnant prices, and coverage that is not too broad compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 04:55:30 AM
As the other, ETH is now slowing down and down. We can see the price almost under $400. At least now the price can hit $409.01 only. I think we must be more and more patient about that price and its increase. ETH is a promising altcoin and it is still a worthy coin to invest.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 04:53:17 AM
I have ethereum's thoughts at this time will experience a deep decline. but the pump will not be as long as last year.
because at this time good news spread for ethereum which made investors run towards ethereum. and I am very confident that within 1-2 years ethereum will pump and make investors happy.
Activity: 280
August 06, 2018, 04:48:19 AM
There was a pumping of the market with inefficient money, then a sharp outflow.Now we see a healthy state of the market.ETH will grow, but it needs fundamental factors.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 04:47:32 AM
There is not something that happens on the ethereum. Crypto all in good condition is fine by the increase and decrease in the case. Indeed it is difficult to understand because of the incredible downturn in order. but this is a pretty reasonable occurrence for crypto with circumstances. so I think the ethereum's fine.
Activity: 350
August 06, 2018, 04:42:49 AM
That's it, so far nothing has happened to it, but it has to grow, so we are waiting for the market's recovery!
Activity: 336
August 06, 2018, 04:42:14 AM
Ethereum moves after the market and completely reflects its moods, as well as other crypto-currencies. If the market goes up, then everything grows at different rates.
Activity: 167
August 06, 2018, 04:39:19 AM
Ethereum is as yet fluctuating it's anything but a major issue since all the digital forms of money are fall in the market. In the wake of recouping a Bitcoin all the digital forms of money are raise however it require some investment. We should hold in long haul then just it will influence enormous to benefit. So resist the urge to panic and take rest in current situation it is the most ideal approach to ensure the Ethereum.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
August 06, 2018, 04:37:27 AM
As we know, ethereum is falling, even the percentage of decline reaches more than 50%, therefore the price is very sad. The current ethereum market situation is less supportive. Many Altcoins other than ethereum are affected too. Slowly Ethereum, which traders and resilient investors have begun to sell, they panic, the price gets worse. However, this situation is only briefly, in the next few months, I am sure that ethereum prices will rise again, the price will stabilize and slowly reach its peak again.
Activity: 22
August 06, 2018, 04:24:19 AM
just be patient and dont be panic. Price reductions are very reasonable in the cryptocurrency world. but I am sure, eth prices will rise again.
Activity: 252
August 06, 2018, 03:27:58 AM
for us nothing happened to ethereum, even though now prices fall for us, we will not worry, because in the future prices will rise again, so I think ethereum is also a good way we can last a long time.
Activity: 107
August 06, 2018, 03:25:01 AM
I think everything is ok with Ethereum. Nothing serious happened here & price up-down is normal here. Eth prices are currently down but you do not have to worry, because it doesn't mean that something is wrong here & price will never increase. It's just a temporary situations, keep patience very soon everything will be fine.
Activity: 196
August 06, 2018, 03:16:00 AM

Ethereum suffered a serious market crisis that had lasted for about three months. I will not be able to do that, in the next few weeks to make it back, Ethereum will start up again, just have to be patient, and may not be appropriate.
Activity: 322
August 06, 2018, 02:18:15 AM

Not only Ethereum, which is currently experiencing a price decline, but all.
It is currently very unstable, and this is a blessing for the buyers, because they can buy everything if they have enough funds.
Activity: 168
August 05, 2018, 05:41:27 PM
Just put your mind at rest, nothing is gonna pump up soon, just hold it, the price will surprise evee
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 05:35:24 PM

The price of ethereum is trying to rise again. It has felt to nearly $400 today, but I think there is no need to be panic, to save what you have. In my opinion, waiting is the best choice for the investors of ethereum.
Activity: 420
August 05, 2018, 05:31:36 PM
An article from March 2018 was asking about ETH, at which point the ETH rate is on the way down rapidly, losing more than 50% of the value compared to the end of 2017. At present, the ETH is slowing down at $ 400, and hopefully, by the end of 2018, the ETH will rise above $ 1,000.

I would glad if this will happen. ETG with price under $ 500 is disgusting. I have a friend who have bought ETH at $ 1200 and he hold assets even now with all these red signals!
Pages:
Jump to: