Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens with huge airdrops? - page 2. (Read 371 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
September 27, 2017, 02:33:56 AM
I've never took part in any airdrop campaign but I've noticed that some of them offer huge amount of their coins (like deep onion). So the first quesion tha concerns me is what happens with those coins after they released to the market? It seems like the price should dump extremely fast when people start selling their thousands dollars worth in uknown crypto. Is there any example of altcoin when there was a big giveaway and then its price remained at least at the same level.

You are uniquely right! It's enough just to observe DeepOnion price behaviour. It has only giveaway method of distribution. Each friday you can see huge dump because of release big amount of new coins.
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
September 27, 2017, 01:45:51 AM
I've never took part in any airdrop campaign but I've noticed that some of them offer huge amount of their coins (like deep onion). So the first quesion tha concerns me is what happens with those coins after they released to the market? It seems like the price should dump extremely fast when people start selling their thousands dollars worth in uknown crypto. Is there any example of altcoin when there was a big giveaway and then its price remained at least at the same level.
Pages:
Jump to: