Pages:
Author

Topic: What happnes to BTC,if the oil price goes up? - page 21. (Read 2485 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I can not see the connection between rising oil prices and Bitcoin prices, I think that rising oil prices will not affect bitcoin prices, I just think oil businessmen will use their profits to buy bitcoins,
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
Have you ever saw that oil prices dropped or increased when the BTC prices were fluctuated last time.

Did you see that oil prices went down when the BTC prices were 20K USD last year ?

I think none of that happened and thus it proves that there is no connection between the oil and bitcoin where no effect will be done on the their market whether one moves up or another moves down and vice versa.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
I don't see any connection between oil price and crypto, both of them got a different market and fiat investment won't affect the crypto investment, even if the dollar value is going up or down, it doesn't affect crypto at all, crypto got it's own support so don't worry about it
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The oil price is going up and many people expect it will go above 100 USD per barrel,or even 120 USD per barrel.How this will impact the world economy and the cryptocurrency prices?
I have many own theory about this and I will share it later,but know I'm waiting for other opinions.
Is this good or is it bad for bitcoin?

I think that some of the countries will be affected but not every country will tolerate or will connect the price value into cryptocurrency because they are different concept of marketing and it affects the economy at a different way as well.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
The oil price is going up and many people expect it will go above 100 USD per barrel,or even 120 USD per barrel.How this will impact the world economy and the cryptocurrency prices?
I have many own theory about this and I will share it later,but know I'm waiting for other opinions.

Basically nothing will happen to the world of crypto currency and thus the BTC prices will behave the normal way only. There is simple logic behind all this, when crypot currencies are fluctuating in their values then it is the result of decisions made on the BTC throughout the world, how much volume is inflow and outflow from the market, whether stocks being sold for the cryptos etc etc. These are directly linked and thats why they affect it. However changes in the oil is completely different chain of command and thats why it will never affect the BTC.
Activity: 132
As far as I'm aware, there is no bonding thread or any relation between the bitcoin value and the oil price. However, in terms of overall, rising petroleum prices may affect the global economy, manufacturing, mining, processing and transportation industries. In that sense, the value of bitcoin can be influenced collectively.
Activity: 350
it seems like gas oil will not be able to affect the bitcoin price because bitcoin just moves from the demand process only means that only buyers and sellers can affect the price.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Oil price is not depends on bitcoin price or vice versa. It means if oil price hike it effects itself. There are instances that bitcoin crash but the price of oil decrease. Sometimes bitcoin price increase but the oil price is the same. So there are own freedom of both parties. No worries because oil is not yet decentralized.
Yes, oil prices do not affect much on BTC prices, oil prices only affect some main foods, with BTC is not dependent and also irrelevant. BTC prices depend on supply and demand, on the trust of the holder. So please invest in BTC.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103

I think there is no connection between these two investments of Bitcoin and oil. If the oil price will become more expensive the first that it will be affected most is the prices of our daily commodities will increase specially to those who use gas in the transportation of goods but regarding Bitcoin, i think your Bitcoin value for spending will going to reduce because the price of goods will become more expensive to purchase but this is the same faith with fiat currencies.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
when oil prices rise, it will affect the economy around the world. but not with crypto, from the start crypto stands alone and is not bound by anything. when the price of crypto rises or falls, in fact is not influenced by anything except the supply factor and demands them.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102

The oil price will not affect the prices in the market of cryptocurrency because oil will just affect the physical products, market of cryptocurrency is too far from the issue of economy in the country, banks with few investors is the only way for the economy of the country to be affected in terms of taxes.

that will still depend. What if some other people will use cryptos such as bitcoin in order to purchase oil? you know mate physical products such as oil can also be bought online within the online store.

Bitcoin can also be used on some offline stores , therfor it is really possible that oil can affect the value of bitcoins.

if the price of the oil goes up , that is only an indication that lots of people are buying it and if that people uses bitcoin to purchase oil, there is also chance that bitcoins value can also increase.
Activity: 168
Cryptocurrency has its own path different from the oil way. although they moves by the impluence of supply and demand it does not mean they are depended in each other.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto

The oil price will not affect the prices in the market of cryptocurrency because oil will just affect the physical products, market of cryptocurrency is too far from the issue of economy in the country, banks with few investors is the only way for the economy of the country to be affected in terms of taxes.
Activity: 252
If the oil price goes up, everything in our prime commodities goes up too so inflation occurs, and if inflation rules there is a decrease of currency value, so it means including bitcoin price goes down too. Oil price matters a lot to us, it has a big impact to our lives and to our daily needs, it drives everything we need in our living because oil price causes inflation and deflation to our market.
But in my opinion, BTC does not affect world oil prices, BTC is a special asset, separate from the demand in the market of goods and services, so if the oil price increase or decrease does not affect the price BTC, BTC only decreased when supply increased and prices increased as supply decreased, demand increased.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I don't see any clear connection between the price of the oil and the price of bitcoin because they are not related and even the price of oil goes up really high or really down, it doesn't matter to bitcoin because the only thing that determines the price of bitcoin is the demand from the people who want to buy and sell bitcoin.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
I think bitcoin can not be influenced by rising oil prices because only investors are able to make bitcoin growing so you do not easily believe in problems like this in order to keep focus in obtaining profit.
,and in some aspects it doesn't really have a major connection between oil and bitcoin or should we say crypto, but i have read from the earlier page that there is a certain coin related to oil, maybe that project might be connected to oil. In some other reasons it doesn't really affected due to the rise of oil price in the market, because it doesn't use any oil as a fuel.
That is a PETRO coin from venezuela which is an Oil coin, I think if the price of oil rise high this coin will be affected but not all cryptocurrency especially with bitcoin. If the price of oil continues to soar high maybe people will convert their bitcoin into fiat money to buy the thing their need but it will not affect the market much.
Activity: 112
I do not see any directly connections between them, but, i think, if the potential investor will became richer or have more extra cash he will invest into btc, so price will go up, in theory ofc, and oil is limited resource like btc, but, it will end sooner or later.

In my opinion any price increase on Commodities like Oil has no direct impact on Bitcoin, Not unless, one or two Big Time investors had Huge invested in Bitcoin and the same manner also invested in oil product then sadden shift by pulling out the said investment from Bitcoin  then invest further to Oil product, it may affect somehow the price value of Bitcoin but only the fraction of point.
I have not really seen the relationship between BTC and the price of being rich or related to other properties around the world, BTC exists and develops based on supply and demand around the world. Not dependent on world oil prices as people think. If during the price of oil fell but the whale pump money into the BTC, the BTC price increase, not affected by oil prices.
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
Is it related in our bitcoin? It is far from cryptocurrency, there's nothing we can do if the oil price goes or down. Just focus on the price of bitcoin to have an updated news and information about it.
Activity: 74
I honestly don't see any connection to Bitcoin in this case, and if the prices of both responded similarly in some ways previously, it's likely coincidence. I might have missed something fundamentally, but that's my opinion.

PetroCoin (MaduroCoin) however will benefit from an increasing oil price, so I assume that the investors and backers of this governmental garbage will happily look forward to what the future brings.

I'm interested in reading your theory. If it's convincing and makes me look at the situation differently in terms of Bitcoin, I will Merit your theory.

There is a good relation between the gas and bitcoin price, because when price of gas changes the value of USD changes too , if gas price goes up, USD loses value, and also bitcoin loses value too.

Me as an Economist, this is how I see this situation.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Oil and bitcoin is not connected to each other I think. Bitcoin is online and that's digital while oil is offline marketing. If the price of oil decreasing or increasing I don't think bitcoin can affect from th emovement from the oil price.
You haven't read this I guess.
Higher oil prices will lead to increased electricity costs hitting the miners a little harder.

There can be a connection to everything if they are using power source / energy.

happiness btc
It's a typo error mate, it should be "happens".
Pages:
Jump to: