Pages:
Author

Topic: What has changed? Is it moving forward? - page 7. (Read 19085 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
February 10, 2019, 04:52:20 AM
I think a lot has changed in crypto in the last 3 years, since then the biggest bull run has come and gone and in the last year we have experienced the longest bear run. But for some months the crypto market has been less volatile, bitcoin adoption has also skyrockets in the same period.
The price going up is not essentially a sign of development or market adoption. These have a slow growth curve showing that more bagholders are gradually buying into it which is a good thing. But in 2017 Q4 it was a manipulated pump as per consensus with the tether minting by bitfinex, so it was bound to fall - the only thing is that it made a lot of people elated and they forgot to sell and cash out some coins at that time.

Those people are the reason why spreading of FUD occurs. They are get-rich-quick wannabes who went capitulating once the market crashed. This however did not hamper development.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
January 28, 2019, 03:59:37 PM

hi
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
February 01, 2019, 04:26:57 AM
The cryptocurrency market is rapidly progressing and does not stand still. Many new coins appear on the market every day. Nevertheless, Bitcoin still keeps at the very top.
Yes.I have seen that the current market condition is not that bad but it's not also very positive and progressive.Although we have seen a short price increase but then,it will also bounce back a day after.But i think we should not lose hope because bitcoin may surprisingly skyrocket again and bring us to the moon again.So we should keep trusting bitcoin and should not doubt its high volatility.
absolutely because now the market has begun to change quite well so that the market already has movement even though it's still slow to see on the market
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
February 09, 2019, 04:49:53 PM
I think a lot has changed in crypto in the last 3 years, since then the biggest bull run has come and gone and in the last year we have experienced the longest bear run. But for some months the crypto market has been less volatile, bitcoin adoption has also skyrockets in the same period.
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
January 28, 2019, 12:33:49 PM
So far bitcoin has expanded so much that countries are changing their national currency to a crypto coin. Although it is only venezuela that has done it, iran and russia are in the process of doing it too
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174
February 09, 2019, 12:34:48 PM
The price and the value are two different things and although the technology is improving and the value rises, the price is influenced by market psychology. In other words, don't look at the short term price. The minimum that you should be looking at is yearly average. For instance, in 2018 the price was at around 6k USD on the average and there shouldn't be any large deviation from this in 2019. We may end up at 5k average price, but there won't be any crazy lows like a sudden 1k for 2 or 3 months straight. Your chance to buy a 1k Bitcoin is gone forever.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
February 01, 2019, 04:22:12 AM
Cryptocurrency is still far from replacing fiat but many are already into it throughout the world ,its moving slowly now and its just the perfect time to get back in due to market dips,you can easily get your hands on dirty cheap coins and tokens but market condition is still far from recovering for now
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
February 09, 2019, 12:05:45 PM
As we expected cryptocurrency market is moving forward due to higher demand from modernization of economical system in the current world ans that is why majority of companies tends to introduce there own altcoin by promising better benefits and features to there users but to make it more expandable the adoption rate should be increase by making cryptocurrencies more popular in among financial organizations and introducing crypto backed truly effective systems that will provide practical solutions to financial problems that we face today
brand new
Activity: 0
January 29, 2019, 06:49:54 PM
30 days Plan Available
Bitcoin-miner.store LTD has unique proposal and offers to join novice cryptocurrency users as wellas professional investor to establish a large large financial pool.
https://bitcoin-miner.store
brand new
Activity: 0
February 01, 2019, 02:07:51 AM
bit coin is going throught a sucessful path the past by adaping into busness and expanding its areas and gaining more uers day by day so i think for anyone who invested in bitcoin the glorious days are ahead
Activity: 86
February 01, 2019, 12:09:33 PM
Hi All,

I have been in cryptocurrency since 2014 but last 3 years I took a break from it. I had high hopes how it can change the financial world.

I would like to get back into it but first I would like to find out what is cryptocurrency today.

Is it just a trading commodity, long term investment or is it (very very very) slowly replacing fiat. I know there are many companies and small shops that accept cryptocurrency but is that it? Is the problem still about the speed of a transaction

Please help me catch up a little Smiley

Since the beginning Cryptocurrency world has developed but Volatility has become a common thing for any cryptocurrency because token prices are depends on the demand and supply and in the crypto world even the supply is limited the prices tends to decrease or increase more often due to the rapid change of demand and that happens because majority of users in the cryptocurrency world use them as trading commodities but not with any businesses so with that there value is unstable most of the time but it can change by adoption in the future
legendary
February 01, 2019, 05:39:15 AM
I do think the problem about bitcoin was not really about transaction speed.
Transaction speed seemed like an issue but was not actually an issue. It was the root of propaganda for shitcoin maximalists to promote their coins trying to sabotage bitcoin something that I personally condemn. Adopt segwit and pay low fees if you are too bothered about it. But altcoin kid shills have to make a fuss about everything in life.

Well, we all know it did create an impact but the most pressing problem with bitcoin is its volatility and the lack of support from some countries that could have made it big as a digital currency.
Volatility is time dependent and news dependent and not is not under to control of anybody behind the development. Government support wont happen anytime soon so better to forget about it.

Banning of bitcoins did create a lot of trouble and probably spreads FUD among investors which resulted to prices going very low.
Typical government censorship methods. But bitcoin is censorship resistant.
Activity: 90
January 28, 2019, 09:20:12 AM
cryptocurrency today, for me personally, is not a matter of an active process, since I expect more, but in return, the same thing, the fall is not good.
Activity: 43
January 29, 2019, 08:00:20 AM
Most likely you need to watch various news fresh ones, and they will start working independently, hardly anyone will help you by writing a few words about what the market is right now.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
February 01, 2019, 04:26:08 AM
the price of bitcoin and all other crypto currency and their project tokens may not have appreciated to the height in which the crypto enthusiasts expect it to get to but then the massive adoption of the technology has known no bounds as people around the globe have now accepted and started incorporating the technology into their own works and professions
Activity: 84
January 28, 2019, 07:29:35 AM
The cryptocurrency market is rapidly progressing and does not stand still. Many new coins appear on the market every day. Nevertheless, Bitcoin still keeps at the very top.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
January 29, 2019, 10:37:23 AM
I do think the problem about bitcoin was not really about transaction speed. Well, we all know it did create an impact but the most pressing problem with bitcoin is its volatility and the lack of support from some countries that could have made it big as a digital currency. Banning of bitcoins did create a lot of trouble and probably spreads FUD among investors which resulted to prices going very low. As for now bitcoin settles around a low bottom which could as well be the real starting point for going up again. There was not much of a movement for now not unless some investors would lit the fire up again. Everyone was so cautious this time.

legendary
January 29, 2019, 04:08:30 AM
First , bitcoin has not replaced fiat and I am sure it's not happening anytime soon.
Both fiat and bitcoin clearly have their functions and it goes to say that bitcoin cannot function as fiat likewise fiat functioning as bitcoin.
One is decentralized while the other is centralized.
Poles apart.
Bitcoin was meant to be an alternative to the original monetary system seeing the increasing size of national debts and also the rising inflation rate. With the introduction of bitcoin the demise of fiat was not the idea. It may or may not happen. But bitcoin has its own advantages that make it unique and worth putting your time and money in it, like immutability and censorship resistance.

The market was relatively stable prior to 2017 that saw one of the most talked about market surge in the history of Cryptocurrency.
No. There were the silk road incident before which there was a big pump. We had Mt Gox incident as well with a big dump. Market was never stable to that extent. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 381
January 26, 2019, 12:21:18 PM
I think fiat will survive and will be used by the public, bitcoin will not eliminate fiat but bitcoin can be used as an alternative payment method.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
January 29, 2019, 03:29:19 AM
bitcoin price right now the cryptocurrency specifically is falling down, but if you have left the wallet back then on 2014 you'll get a high profit because the price of bitcoin is now $ 3400

I think right now is not the time for bitcoin to be illegal in some countries. but i think there's a chance bitcoin will be accepting in the world and will change the world
Pages:
Jump to: