Pages:
Author

Topic: What has Facebook done to society? - page 2. (Read 1840 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 20, 2014, 11:12:20 AM
Facebook puts something new on the table and users loved it. The problem is it being free. Then facebook must find a way to make money. The obivious way to package their clients into products.

If any user doesn't like it this way. Tell facebook about about it and delete all your content. I have done this years ago.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
October 20, 2014, 10:38:18 AM
Facebook creates bad problems many people spend so much time with
Activity: 697
Merit: 500
October 19, 2014, 02:04:43 PM
Nothing, only want money
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
October 19, 2014, 09:26:29 AM
Can't blame Facebook when people willingly give them this info. Facebook is just a natural evolution and have tapped into what peopl;e want and they're now just capitalizing on this.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
October 19, 2014, 09:11:17 AM
It makes the society more judgemental and insulting.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
You can trust me, I have an avatar
October 19, 2014, 07:26:27 AM
*head explodes*
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
October 19, 2014, 12:30:50 AM
I didn't know how bad it was until I saw the video below. Please see that those people in that video are legends and only deal in facts. That's what got a couple of them in trouble.

This is not a Facebook bash, it's a bash about the government considering all internet users as an unprotected third party.

Facebook is control over the people while the government is enforcing their cyber-war against citizens using information technologies.

Facebook = Business to condition people to disclose and permanently record their personal information/thoughts and actions in a legally unprotected third party contract.

Advertiser & government = customer

Facebook User = product/target

*By regeristing you agree you are involved as a third party and have no legal privacy rights that can be claimed as valid(this is a fact and is recorded in thousands of court cases).

**You are rewarded by receiving "Social" credits for reveiling your personal information and agreeing that information can be shared with advertisers and the government at their requests(no warrant needed due to third party legal status).
                                      ~ Jacob Appelbaum

Jacob Appelbaum quote:

"Facebook is control by servalance"
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Appelbaum

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i85fX9-sKYo
Pages:
Jump to: