Pages:
Author

Topic: What has football taught you ? - page 2. (Read 772 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
April 30, 2022, 03:04:01 PM
Football a great sport it is. I’ve learnt so much about football that I can’t imagine ever leaving or quitting football now even as I only play it in my street environment. Football taught me the spirit of teamwork, patience, hardwork, persistency, hopefulness and lots more. With what I have learnt in football, I can boldly say any life challenge that comes my way.
Football is really a great sport. It teaches us patience and stamina.
It also teaches us team work and hard-work - now a days - people are well aware that there is one more key to success with hard-work and that is consistency.
Activity: 784
Merit: 666
April 01, 2022, 07:41:33 AM
Football a great sport it is. I’ve learnt so much about football that I can’t imagine ever leaving or quitting football now even as I only play it in my street environment. Football taught me the spirit of teamwork, patience, hardwork, persistency, hopefulness and lots more. With what I have learnt in football, I can boldly say any life challenge that comes my way.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
March 27, 2022, 03:19:20 PM
Football has taught me a whole of things, first football has thought me in life that you just have to be patient, prayerful and hardworking, the three things work hand-in-hand that if you really want to get to the highest level. Football Has also thought me that you have to be consistent in everything you do, You can't keep fluctuating. And let me lastly say you have to believe and trust in God and be patient with the process, because everything takes time to yield.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
March 21, 2022, 07:25:15 PM
Loving football and playing from a much tender age to this extent, I just had a quick view of my past in football of the pitch and on the pitch, a little of what I have observe and learnt from football are viz;
•To believe in myself.
•Humility.
•To be patient,while trying to hunt down my goals.
•Not to give up in life,that's why we have two halves first half and second half,so as to give a second trail.
•Taught me team work and cooperation.
•Not to be selfish,while trying to get my goals.
A whole lot to say, majority are football lovers and have that which over time they have got to learn,what are viz ?

The first thing that comes to my mind is the mistake you make. Misuse of the word "football"(its abou soccer, but dont tell them). In the country where we came up with it, we called it different. I'm afraid you are wrong
Activity: 840
Merit: 23
March 14, 2022, 07:35:20 AM
Loving football and playing from a much tender age to this extent, I just had a quick view of my past in football of the pitch and on the pitch, a little of what I have observe and learnt from football are viz;
•To believe in myself.
•Humility.
•Not to give up in life,that's why we have two halves first half and second half,so as to give a second trail.
A whole lot to say, majority are football lovers and have that which over time they have got to learn,what are viz ?
Football is a game of intelligence, not just a game of sport. There are certain areas it is similar to life.

Football is unpredictable
It is filled expectations; both from you and your fans
A game of patience and above all
Determination.
 Football has taught me a whole lot and I'd say, I'm still learning.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 2563
LE ☮︎ Halving es la purga
January 14, 2022, 11:30:21 AM
Although the title leaves it all open, that is, without the experience of sport practice,  in OP it takes it as an example of experience in practice.

I was fortunate because I started practicing from kid formally until reach the youth category ... but in the reality of life many of the things you name have come as examples of life for other experience factors, but certainly the soccer or football leaves training, commitment and friendships forever with those who were at that early stage, this may not happen in the more advanced categories, but it is incredible to found friends for years without seeing and remember certain games, plays, goals...

I do not know if humility, be patient, not surrender in life and even work as a team, can you learning  it with this sports, maybe I work all that for you, what is really important is having good coaches in those stages as kid is fundamental, by those years it allowed me to see coaches who knew how to handle that.

On the other hand, football has a lot of teaching for those who do not practice it, teachers-trainers, masseurs, speakers, commentators, people who work in the stadiums, parents, hey!! parents, I can not leave out my parents, they did not practice football but always supported me, I think that's great for me the special relationship that made football with my father for those years without doubt flowers right now that I write and leave me a nostalgia, pretty feelings.

Activity: 1792
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
January 12, 2022, 09:35:46 AM
Football has many lessons one can learn from it, be it on or off the pitch.
Lessons which are expected to be naturally learnt can come from any of the reasons
  • Patience and discipline 
  • taking of every opportunity to get a winning chance
  • Beina a team player
  • learning how to manage emotions etc
Activity: 284
Merit: 361
"Stop using proprietary software."
January 07, 2022, 11:19:46 AM
Playing in high school, football taught me how to control and direct my emotions. More importantly, how to direct those emotions into productive activities.

As a kid, I would struggle with this, and would constantly express my emotions in unhealthy ways. High school football was the best thing that could have happened to me. Learning healthy ways to deal with strong emotions is a life skill that many take a lifetime to learn.
Activity: 672
Merit: 19
December 05, 2021, 05:57:37 AM
Indeed it’s a good field sport and one of the most popular games in the world. I have learnt how to manage a team, to achieve team goals, teamwork, sportsman's spirit self-esteem the importance of self-motivation, and never give up.
It really enhances the abilities and personality of the player.
Also, it involves physical exercise as well. Which is mandatory in the current ERA as we are so much involved in this new digital technology that we don’t have time for physical exercise?

Yeah all of this really does count.
As a versatile defender and midfielder, I have learnt to lead and direct from the back,this is a very good feature and quality of a good leader.
I got to know what sportsmanship really means,I have been a biased viewer of football,but with time, I changed gradually.
Activity: 958
Merit: 265
November 06, 2021, 04:26:07 PM
Indeed it’s a good field sport and one of the most popular games in the world. I have learnt how to manage a team, to achieve team goals, teamwork, sportsman's spirit self-esteem the importance of self-motivation, and never give up.
It really enhances the abilities and personality of the player.
Also, it involves physical exercise as well. Which is mandatory in the current ERA as we are so much involved in this new digital technology that we don’t have time for physical exercise?
Activity: 686
Merit: 21
October 31, 2021, 04:24:52 PM
The enjoyment of football comes when the interest is developed from childhood, but at this present era we do force our selves to football and is d reason some of player fine football difficult to understand during soccer activities in pitch, men like involving to soccer games more than the girls before and this time girls develop soccer skills more than the men, I can't justify this now.
Activity: 396
Merit: 30
October 25, 2021, 12:16:33 PM
Football is a field sport. It's a game of men. It is the most played sport in the world. It learns about teamwork, sportsman spirit, cooperation and patience, and much more. It infuses us to make untiring efforts for victory. It learns you how to face the other team in the field and how to play in the cowed of Spectacle. It encourages facing problems.
The Half time of the match refreshes the players and they are again ready to play with full strength.
Activity: 672
Merit: 19
October 23, 2021, 12:30:20 PM
•To believe in myself.
•Humility.
Pages:
Jump to: