Pages:
Author

Topic: What have been your crypto trading experience - page 8. (Read 1022 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 15
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
1. Trading buy in rumors and sell on news.
2. Hit and run on the hype.
3. Scalping trade is better than investing in hype coins.
4. Believe in self-analysis.
5. Target take profit that is sufficient. Not greedy.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
The OGz Club
Valuable experience i.e. greed at the beginning of the trade, the trades I made had more profits than the target I wanted. But due to excessive desire I lost some of them and made a small profit. I think it's an experience that should always be remembered, don't be greedy with market conditions. Because it can make us lose again.
That's how greed will make us lose, apart from that we need experiences like this because then we can learn and not repeat the same mistakes in the future,
the more experience it will make us better too and that is a good thing for sure,
the most important thing is to continue to learn considering market conditions can change anytime
Activity: 2884
Merit: 629
Over some time, I have tried to understand and take advantage of the many possibilities in cryptocurrency trading this emerging venture has helped many to reach their goals. What is the most valuable experience that has been a guide for your cryptocurrency trading?
Like what others have said, the most valuable experience that can be use as guide in our trading journey is the mistakes that we committed in the past. Because of our past mistakes we became aware of what we are lacking and learned a lesson from it on how to improve our skills in order to not repeat the same unfortunate situation again.

Its best to have a plan and strategy. Learn how to manage your emotion and dont let it affect you on making decision. Losing sometimes is inevitable so dont use the money that is meant for important things.

Activity: 546
Valuable experience i.e. greed at the beginning of the trade, the trades I made had more profits than the target I wanted. But due to excessive desire I lost some of them and made a small profit. I think it's an experience that should always be remembered, don't be greedy with market conditions. Because it can make us lose again.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
By doing this, you don't have a miserable experience in trading.
  • Be always in a long term
  • Manage risk
  • Diversify your portfolio if it's neccesarry
  • Avoid pump and dump coins
Nice advice!

- Long term is the best. Holding is the best if you pick good ones for your portfolio.
- I recommended people to pay attention on risk and benefit ratio for their potential entry point
- Diversification for portfolio is good. If one wants to do both, trading and long term invesment, that one should diversify two accounts for two purposes: one for trading, another one for investment. Don't mix trading and investment in one account. It is so hard for management.
- Avoid shit coins, do you mean so.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
Ain't have much experience in trading but based on my past experience, I always look forward to my mistakes and errors that will not happen again in the next session in my trading.  Trading is very crucial for me and it's hard to earn money there, ain't even know how to have a fundamental and technical analysis and that's why as of now, I preferred to invest in the long term which is I saw that there's potential than trading.

By doing this, you don't have a miserable experience in trading.
  • Be always in a long term
  • Manage risk
  • Diversify your portfolio if it's neccesarry
  • Avoid pump and dump coins
Activity: 2170
Merit: 553
Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278
Over some time, I have tried to understand and take advantage of the many possibilities in cryptocurrency trading this emerging venture has helped many to reach their goals. What is the most valuable experience that has been a guide for your cryptocurrency trading?

It will vary from person to person, in this forum nearly 30 percentage of people was a new trader. They also came from 2017, the first moon of bitcoin price.Yes, it's the fact. When the price of bitcoin had reached of 19k dollars in 2017, it was enough to bring the new traders to the market.After the experience, the next question goes to which platform for trade. I had huge experience in localbitcoin for my trade from beginning.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
1. Not every trade you enter must bring profit. Expect a loss for every trade you open, however confident you are. So stop loss can be quite helpful
2. Managing risk is probably one of the most, if not the most important, aspect in trading.
3. Never use High leverage when trading (20x,50x, 100x) unless if you have a gambling mentality
4. Trade what you can afford to lose. This will help you get trading emotions in check

I made most of the mistakes through my trading years, and I am still learning from experience.

I think, this is true for most traders. Even if we say, we have been trading crypto for years, still we are learning in every order that we execute. Because each alt is different from the other. Even with bitcoin itself, the trend is different every time you need to trade, so you still need to remind yourself about the strategies that you need to apply to avoid losses or at least gain from your trading activities. Also, if I may add, before you trade an alt, would be better to read their development progress so you know what is really going on and not only look at how their charts are moving.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 435
duelbits.com
I accept every failure in trading as much as possible and I learn it again to try to be better in the future, from there I learned that in addition to practice and theory as a trader, we also have to learn to control our emotions and continue to grow. why it is necessary because this ups and downs of the crypto market make our emotions unstable and thoughts become chaotic. that is why it is necessary to control emotions to be more thorough and careful. Trading is not only profitable, but there are also risks involved and learning to accept the existing risks allows me to be more careful and controlled. so indeed trading gave me a lot of valuable experience in managing the crypto assets that I have.
Activity: 882
Merit: 507
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Well, most common is that accepting mistakes is a part of an experience.
That is why experience is very important in trading because of it you will become a good trader or perhaps a successful trader so that you can reach your goal in trading. Another is implementing stop loss in yourself so that you will not encounter heavy losses and makes you disappointed in trading, this is very important for those traders which want to have a minimal loss.
Yeah if you see any skillful gamblers that are steadily cashing in on the knowledge that comes from learning and this development is possible only in a month. Many trader have the to build their formula
Activity: 1918
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Well most common is that accepting mistakes is a part of an experience.
That is why experience is very important in trading because of it you will become a good trader or perhaps a successful trader so that you can reach your goal in trading. Another is implementing stop loss in yourself so that you will not encounter heavy losses and makes you disappointed in trading, this is very important for those traders which want to have a minimal loss.
Activity: 882
Merit: 507
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

Accepting losses or moving forward for some trades.
I have this behavior before that is like I am marrying my altcoins or some trades which I always changing my mind where I will cut loss, this is the major mistake I have done before.
That's why before entering a trade, I always finalize my stop loss and target price.
Yeah I have seen loses as a stepping stone to attain a height in trading as most time the experience we gain when we lose in trading helps to build our knowledge and skills.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
I have deposited Ethereum to exchange, traded it for an altcoin, lost on commission, bought altcoin I wanted, lost on commission, held it for a while, the sold to Ethereum, lost on commission, withdrawn Ethereum and lost on commission. Conclusion - avoid doing intermediary actions and hold. I've lost time, got few grey hair, returned to same Ethereum. My tokens value over time, due to losses on commission did not change...

Many times this is the story of a trader signifying that trading is not easy thing to do, it is a guarantee if you hodl your coins and allow it to grow gradually but it is not a guarantee if you decide to trade it because with trading you can either lose it or you are able to increase it value. However there is demo trading for learning and I use that sometimes when the market is confusing and when losses come.
Activity: 548
Merit: 42
I have deposited Ethereum to exchange, traded it for an altcoin, lost on commission, bought altcoin I wanted, lost on commission, held it for a while, the sold to Ethereum, lost on commission, withdrawn Ethereum and lost on commission. Conclusion - avoid doing intermediary actions and hold. I've lost time, got few grey hair, returned to same Ethereum. My tokens value over time, due to losses on commission did not change...
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
Trading is painful in my experience.

Prepare for your trading adventure.
- Accept loss before you can make profit
- If you get profit temporarily, make sure you take it by closing your position and withdrawing it out of your account. Profit is profit only if you take it. Profit in your account is not profit actually because you will possibly use it for another position soon.
- Don't use all capital you have for trading, you will lose it all very easily with your first few months in trading. It will vanish so fast in bear market and with margin calls
Activity: 658
My experience has been not all bad, not all good! I have gain amazing experience and skill in trading! I have made losses but gained more! The powerful thing about trading is that you  decide your own future and that is a very fantastic opportunity! The ability to mske money base on your skill at anytime is an amazing and terrific feelings!
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
When you are into trading you will go through alot, you will make mistakes and you even doubt yourself and want to quit at some point but all this is part of your experience and journey in trading. In my experience I believe all this shouldn't make loose interest as one is bound to make mistakes in anything but rather you learn from the mistakes you've made and grow. Books you study from can't stop you from making those mistakes but they are helpful at some point though.
Developing a strategic way of managing risk is important and don't be greedy when trading.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 603
Just the personal experience and nothing else. I have personally never tried any guide or lessons by attending somewhere. However I have taken great learning’s from the forum itself. If you just search trading in the current section then you will find huge number of threads which has trading lessons or personal experience from the other professional or regular traders. They at least let you know what to do and what not to do so that we can push forward our trades.

I think most of the poster here has the same story. Learning from the mistakes or lessons of the other. May be you should follow the same and could get feel for the same.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
Don't lose hope and accept all the results because doing mistakes is really part of the game in trading, " that's what i'm saying to my self when i feel frustrated sometimes." Grin
Actually for me as long as there's a good risk management it still good and no need to worry because i know afterwards i can still regain all the losses. And yes that's the reason why i keep learning and practicing to fix my mistakes and to prevent losses in the future..
Activity: 2044
Merit: 461
Contact me in Telegram: @JperryC
Same here, learning from a lot of mistakes. Even if you study a lot of books and finished all trading courses you can't still learn from those than actual mistakes other from that I learned how to be patient, learn how to budget and be strict with every position I've made and learning how not to be too compulsive in using leverage and how to control emotion. Actually there's a lot of things you can learn in actual trading than the things you can learn from books and courses.
Pages:
Jump to: