Pages:
Author

Topic: What have you learned in cryptocurrency trading. - page 3. (Read 376 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
I have learned that you have to be a little ballsy and go with your instinct and intuition. I made a few really good trades this past week because I went with my gut and within a few hours of the two trades I am talking about, both had massive gains and I made quite a bit of money.

I guess what I am trying to say is that charts help, but this is crypto and it is massively volatile.

Go with your instinct and also do your research.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
There is a saying among the forex traders that "the trend is your friend" and if you really want to make it in forex you have to learn how to follow the trend. Many of us tried to used trendline, moving average cross to identify the position of the price and used them also to identify trend and some time it assist us to place a good trade. However, I have learned in cryptocurrency to focus on events and news about bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general and this has been actually helpful. My question is what have you learned in bitcoin and Altcoins trading that you did not know exist in illiquid market?
Your question is too good, when entering the bitcoin market in particular and cryptocurrency in general; I learned a lot of things for myself, first I had to be patient in business, always wise to analyze the market; Stumbling many times in investment has made me stronger in both mind and spirit. Finally, two important things that I learned are the patience and knowledge of the bitcoin market analysis.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I did long term trading so to decide to buy any coin i use fundamental analysis. And to more understanding the fundamental of the project i learn it in their white paper and also looking for other review in some youtube channel related crypto and some forum. For tecnical analysis in crypto i see little bit different with forex trading because the volume also different and cryptocurrency market more fluktuasion.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
There is a saying among the forex traders that "the trend is your friend" and if you really want to make it in forex you have to learn how to follow the trend. Many of us tried to used trendline, moving average cross to identify the position of the price and used them also to identify trend and some time it assist us to place a good trade. However, I have learned in cryptocurrency to focus on events and news about bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general and this has been actually helpful. My question is what have you learned in bitcoin and Altcoins trading that you did not know exist in illiquid market?
Pages:
Jump to: