Pages:
Author

Topic: what have you sacrificed for crytptocurrency economic growth - page 2. (Read 231 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 300
It is believed that what you have sacrificed for is dear to your heart. We all want the worldwide adoption of cryptocurrency but until we make personal sacrifices, it is still far fetched. You can makes sacrifices like educating people to fully understand cryptocurrency. Reading from social media alone is not enough to convince people until they see a friend or relative actually testifying about it.

Teaching someone is not really a sacrifice here because it something called as sharing and spreading the word. Thats the best teacher for anyone in their life so yeah I completely agree that it could change the live of our circles as well as crypto currency may get hyped a lot in the coming days.

I know only one thing, crypto currency is going to stay for very longer period than we think. There are already lot of chances that government will also accept the fact of bitcoin existence, it might be eventually but they will surely. The need of bitcoin like currency will come when there will be stressed out situation over the economic out burst and overcoming the black money situations.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I have sacrificed my time before when I'm really tired from work and I have to go to my friends crib just to discuss what's bitcoin and crypto's are. My effort has been wasted, at the end he chose not to invest and ignore crypto's. I'm feeling sorry that I went to his house but still its okay to my part because as long as I know what I'm doing and with every single sacrifice that I make just to make the adoption wider in very simple ways that I can do, I know its worth it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
I think we do not sacrifice anything, we are contributing to the Crypto market. We are workers, we work for ICO projects and contribute to Cryptocurrency-related developments. Besides, we also have the money to invest in the Crypto market, which is also a contribution.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
It is believed that what you have sacrificed for is dear to your heart. We all want the worldwide adoption of cryptocurrency but until we make personal sacrifices, it is still far fetched. You can makes sacrifices like educating people to fully understand cryptocurrency. Reading from social media alone is not enough to convince people until they see a friend or relative actually testifying about it.

I have already sacrificed a lot because of this new technology. But somehow, it is so worth it since I got to enjoy my life a lot after I have focused in this technology.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
For me it is my time as I still do my day job and what I am doing is just bounty campaigns with another personal sacrifice with my partner that I do not want to discuss, but I know now that I can earn more in this market with trading and investing that is why even though that I have restless nights so that I can balance my day job, cryptocurrency and my family I still do it because I know that I can reach financial freedom with cryptocurrency as opposed to the traditional marketing method.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
I can say about two things that I have sacrificed in order to get involved in cryptocurrency, and it is my common job and my free time to do what I want to do.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: