Pages:
Author

Topic: What hold and what sell - page 4. (Read 564 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 11:49:29 AM
Hello , I could not follow the crypto for 2 months and now I do not know which projects are good that follow the roadmap and which are not:
Abt
Neo
Ark
Sentinel chain
Pundix
Cardano
Telcoin
Omg
Lisk
Substratum
Nebulas
Fusion
Stratis
Cinindicator
Dragon chain
Funfair
Naga
Zoin
Aion
Iota
Polymath
Flixx
Sether
Waves
Kmd
Nav
Qlc
Qsp
Cofi
Elix
so you Can see that i have a lot of coin and i can't follow all , so what sell now , what wait for some important news , and what sell .
Thank you!

Wow you have written so many projects
If I were you i would choose only a few the most perspective and promising and  consentrate on them
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 11:46:03 AM
Hello , I could not follow the crypto for 2 months and now I do not know which projects are good that follow the roadmap and which are not:
Abt
Neo
Ark
Sentinel chain
Pundix
Cardano
Telcoin
Omg
Lisk
Substratum
Nebulas
Fusion
Stratis
Cinindicator
Dragon chain
Funfair
Naga
Zoin
Aion
Iota
Polymath
Flixx
Sether
Waves
Kmd
Nav
Qlc
Qsp
Cofi
Elix
so you Can see that i have a lot of coin and i can't follow all , so what sell now , what wait for some important news , and what sell .
Thank you!

Keep the coins that have long term potential. I have NEO, LTC, PRG and RDD in my portfolio for long term HODL. And sell those with which you think you have enough and they aren’t worth more.
Activity: 336
May 14, 2018, 06:56:19 AM
Abt
Neo
Ark
Sentinel chain
Pundix
Cardano
Telcoin
Omg
Lisk
Substratum
Nebulas
Fusion
Stratis
Cinindicator
Dragon chain
Funfair
Naga
Zoin
Aion
Iota
Polymath
Flixx
Sether
Waves
Kmd
Nav
Qlc
Qsp
Cofi
Elix
Thank you!

of all the projects that you have listed the most promising is NEO,you should be interested in this project,because it is very promising
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
May 14, 2018, 06:38:06 AM
It is not an easy question!

But, you have to trust the project/product to decide what to hold and what to sell.. You'll need a good ecosystem to help you in your choice too.. Ftec is just the solution for us to do our decision: https://ftec.ai
Activity: 93
May 14, 2018, 06:30:49 AM
Cardano and NEO to keep, the rest can be traded. Because only about these two token though I heard something and that "something" is positive. And the other dark horses from my review.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
May 14, 2018, 06:29:17 AM
you should hold tron the main net is getting close im sure the price would jump after the main net release holding it alone can make you a huge profit. hold also iota,eos,cardano,eos holding them would safe in the long run especially since these coins has been on the market for a long time just hodl no matter what happens.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 06:20:04 AM
Abt
Neo
Ark
Sentinel chain
Pundix
Cardano
Telcoin
Omg
Lisk
Substratum
Nebulas
Fusion
Stratis
Cinindicator
Dragon chain
Funfair
Naga
Zoin
Aion
Iota
Polymath
Flixx
Sether
Waves
Kmd
Nav
Qlc
Qsp
Cofi
Elix
Thank you!

I would hold without any fear following coins: Neo, Lisk, Cardano, Iota. All others is better to sell now, if you will not be able to follow the market for such long period of time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund
May 12, 2018, 06:41:51 AM
For me, it depends on what kind of altcoins that I am holding.
I am holding more than couple of dozens of altcoins but not all of them that I am going to sell because some of my altcoins will do have the potential to pump and increase it's price value in the nearest future.
Just like my Oyster Pearl PRL, I choose to hold it because it has been predicted that it will do have a price value of around $10 in the next few months.
Activity: 9
May 04, 2018, 05:06:05 AM
Abt
Neo
Ark
Sentinel chain
Pundix
Cardano
Telcoin
Omg
Lisk
Substratum
Nebulas
Fusion
Stratis
Cinindicator
Dragon chain
Funfair
Naga
Zoin
Aion
Iota
Polymath
Flixx
Sether
Waves
Kmd
Nav
Qlc
Qsp
Cofi
Elix
Thank you!

Pages:
Jump to: