Pages:
Author

Topic: What ico should i get in for a long investment - page 4. (Read 505 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 21
Before you make any decision have it at the back of your mind that cryptocurrency investment is a high risk investment and then move on by taking risk yourself ,do some research on the projects yourself and pick the good ones out ,I won't pick for you cos in crypto space you have to be the one to make choices so that if mistakes happens you will admit its your mistakes and fix it ,this way you will get better
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
With $1000 it is better to save it at bank. Or maybe if you want pick 1 from your list, wait for after listed on market. Usually it's price is lower than ICO at first and then you maybe can get more discount than on presale of that ICOs.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
This is a serious amount of postings thrown in the forum. Which ICO should invest in.

Friends The ICO investment involves huge risks. And the ICOs on the forum have teams of these counts. The purpose of these teams is marketing. It's very unlikely that you will suffer from comments in this way. It's too risky to invest in an ICO just because someone says it.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
Investing into ICO is pure gambling because we may get failed to distinguish a well-planned scams or a lazy dev team from a real potential backed projects. For sure-shot returns, I like to suggest you to stick within highly reputed altcoins and if you  not a high risk category of investor then it would be much better to stay within bitcoin investments. Yes, bitcoin itself much better option for low risk and non technical people are not capable of going for own due diligence and asking help from this community.

Moreover, it is not good to depend on opinion of this community as most people here will mention about their bag holding or where they are working for bounties. It is better to go and find on our own or by making a short list from this community's opinion and then filtering out to have final list of coins to invest with.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
When it comes to long term investment then ICO Investments may not work for you most of the time so just by the cryptocurrencies which is already in the market for considerable amount of time period like bitcoin ethereum litecoin are the other major cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
I jave not seen those till now. Don't have much knowledge about those. What I can say, only invest if you see some potential with the project. If the project is a great one, just go for it. It will be worthy.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
There is good project Vanta but pablic sales already ended so if i saw this earler would suggest that as a best one but you can check Moozicore too in bounty which i am ,already working beta versions and has long term Roadmap do it step by step so if you want really long term project then can try this ICO now ICO will en in march 1.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
Long term investment is too risky, we didn't even know if the project will still continuing the development of the project even it was good and high chance to earn, I recommend to invest and when exchange go for it, sell them until you earned even a little at-least you've gained.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Thanks you all for your advice i really appreciate it, but i have more questions.

@harizen should i invest after they release the final product?
What about btt bittorrent i think its doing very well?
my only regrets is not investing 2000 usd i only put 600 usd
Should i put another 600 usd after the airdrop 11/2 or not
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
I will not recommend any ICO to invest with. But one thing I can say, you need to do your own research and feel the authenticity of the project. Like CaVO said, you should look for a working platform. Aside from that, check if they have active users already. The number of people using their system will give you a hint if the project will be a hit in the near future.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

When you say "invest" you are bound to have a expected profit in return in a given period of time.

In here, you are literally asking the community on what projects/coins listed above should you choose to invest your money. You should understand that putting money especially on ICO or other altcoins will not guarantee you a good run in return. It's way more risky honestly than setting up a usual business.

Now to answer your concern, I don't recommend any of those. Why? Not because I think ICOs today are not that performing well (or majority of them are sh*t) or Im not familiar at those listed above, I want you first to understand what you are going into. Don't just buy an altcoins or participate on ICO just because someone told you to do so.

Open your mind and don't easily be attracted on proposed future developments in their wonderful whitepaper and roadmaps.

i do agree with your piece of advice. with the current market scenario, it is better to invest after their ico. i never heard those projects that he enumerated also. what i observed with most of them, they really dropped their prices once listed in exchanges. very few projects can recover from their ico price. you need to look for platforms with solid foundation and working app.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

When you say "invest" you are bound to have a expected profit in return in a given period of time.

In here, you are literally asking the community on what projects/coins listed above should you choose to invest your money. You should understand that putting money especially on ICO or other altcoins will not guarantee you a good run in return. It's way more risky honestly than setting up a usual business.

Now to answer your concern, I don't recommend any of those. Why? Not because I think ICOs today are not that performing well (or majority of them are sh*t) or Im not familiar at those listed above, I want you first to understand what you are going into. Don't just buy an altcoins or participate on ICO just because someone told you to do so.

Open your mind and don't easily be attracted on proposed future developments in their wonderful whitepaper and roadmaps.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hello there

I hope you forgive me for my horrible English, so i get into my question, i wanna invest 600 up to 1000 dollar in one of these project

Tatatu
Fetch
Dexage
Satt
Or
Coti

So i wonder which one is the best, considering tatatu its on its lowest price

Fetch to be one of the best project this year after btt

And dexage is a new idea a new exchange platform p2p

And the last tow are very good to.

So please any expert help me!

I'am from morocco and 600 dollar its consider 3 month minimum wages 😅