Pages:
Author

Topic: What ICO to invest? - page 4. (Read 568 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
February 11, 2018, 06:26:28 AM
I think all of us here knows that there are a lot of Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) which are scams and some aren't but their coin or token projects are somehow useless that it might not a potential for a long term hold in the future.
Let us be true to ourselves, alternative coins are made and should be made to become a better bitcoin or to have a better characteristics and purpose just like bitcoin. But today, lot of alternative coins are just going with the flow of the river. After they launch and be listed, some developers dump it and the coin or token will just a more useless one. These are my thoughts.

Please help me. What are you qualitifications of a good to hold long term alternative coin or token? I am a man with patience and waiting is my virtue. Suggest also a good coin to buy that has potential and I will check its whitepaper and other factors. Thank you so mucn. More power everyone! Good day!
Do not rely to other people's suggestions because we have differnt point of views,you should do a lot of research for you to eliminate these trashy projects.You need to consider the founder's developers background or credibility are they capable ?check also the product of the ICO you need to know successful ICOs have good products,the partnership of the project is there big companies who wants to join?the whitepaper and the roadmap should be clear too,these are the basics things you need to check to consider joining these ICOs.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 06:15:31 AM
do your research,  like checking out those behind the project, how solid the tech is, what real life use case the coin has, total coin supply, read the white paper thoroughly. check out e-chat ICO going on at https://echat.io
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 05:40:18 AM
For me I think it is great for someone to look up for gteat ICO on websites such as ICOhotlist. There you can see lots of upcoming, past, active and other status of ICO in the making. Yoy can choose a wide variety of it there. The list and its white paper as well as there websites.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
February 11, 2018, 05:39:50 AM
CREDITS ICO will start on 15th February. CREDITS is a complitely new blockchain with exciting characteristics: 1 mln transactions per second with high execution speed and very low cost. Check the website credits.com for the whitepaper. And also check their twitter and youtube accounts so it is not a fake project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents
February 11, 2018, 05:34:48 AM
I think all of us here knows that there are a lot of Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) which are scams and some aren't but their coin or token projects are somehow useless that it might not a potential for a long term hold in the future.
Let us be true to ourselves, alternative coins are made and should be made to become a better bitcoin or to have a better characteristics and purpose just like bitcoin. But today, lot of alternative coins are just going with the flow of the river. After they launch and be listed, some developers dump it and the coin or token will just a more useless one. These are my thoughts.

Please help me. What are you qualitifications of a good to hold long term alternative coin or token? I am a man with patience and waiting is my virtue. Suggest also a good coin to buy that has potential and I will check its whitepaper and other factors. Thank you so mucn. More power everyone! Good day!
Pages:
Jump to: