Pages:
Author

Topic: what if ? - page 2. (Read 321 times)

copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
April 18, 2020, 12:45:14 AM
What if this virus would be more worst than we think ? what if the infected people would turn into zombies just like in the movies? Well, if you're a fan of horror or a gamer actually, you simply say to your mind that its a dream to come true, but the reality is you were also afraid when you think about it when it becomes real. How important is your position, job and money especially your crypto assets? All our achievements in life would be all useless  Grin

Before this virus ever happened, I always tell my wife what if zombie apocalypse is coming. This imagination of mine is actually a result of me watching a lot of the walking dead and kingdom series! haha! Grin Well, apparently this coronavirus is a prequel to it, hope I'm wrong.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
March 23, 2020, 07:10:11 AM
because of corona virus entire city is in lockdown and i have stopped trading fully stopped well i should because of corona virus i am just sitting in home doing nothing
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
March 23, 2020, 03:36:34 AM
What if this virus would be more worst than we think ? what if the infected people would turn into zombies just like in the movies? Well, if you're a fan of horror or a gamer actually, you simply say to your mind that its a dream to come true, but the reality is you were also afraid when you think about it when it becomes real. How important is your position, job and money especially your crypto assets? All our achievements in life would be all useless  Grin
all i care is my Family so yeah i am  Afraid of this going to happen and actually i am very serious about this situatio.

no one leaves the house now,it is only me whos going to Buy foods,pay bills and everything that needs to be Done and all my family members are inside the house.

i know my assets are safe so i don't care about the asset i have becasue today it is our life that most important.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
March 23, 2020, 03:20:33 AM
Well if the situation gets worse like those infected people became zombies like what we see in the movies, for me everything that I had will become less important. Because during this time what matter is our survival, the welfare of the family and those around us.

There are other virus who hits us but this one is different, its the first time the government implemented a total lockdown and strictly home quarantine. The advantage of this is we get the chance to bond with our family and a faith that this situation shall pass.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 23, 2020, 12:26:41 AM
I'm a fan of horror games and movies but don't let your imagination eat your mind.

I don't know why these kids are even thinking of a zombie apocalypse. Would even be all of you be prepared to face that apocalypse? I don't think you'll even be thankful if that happens nor you'll survive.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1042
Death to enemies!
March 22, 2020, 10:20:42 PM
What if this virus would be more worst than we think ? what if the infected people would turn into zombies just like in the movies? Well, if you're a fan of horror or a gamer actually, you simply say to your mind that its a dream to come true, but the reality is you were also afraid when you think about it when it becomes real. How important is your position, job and money especially your crypto assets? All our achievements in life would be all useless  Grin
The crownvirus pandemic is a good thing that it will make people realize that all their so called "achievements" in work, financial wealth or social status are basically useless, invented junk and does not matter. I never plan further than few weeks or months.

Covid-19 will not mutate into zombie plague. It is not rabies.

Covid-19 can become more deadly, if it is not already deadly enough.

Covid-19 can be end of the world as we know it as global supply collapses or people take power back in their own hands from government. Capitalism and internationalism collapses, I see this as a good thing to happen.

My cryptocoins will be safe no matter what. They can become almost without value, like trashload of iXcoins and i0coins I have.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
March 22, 2020, 04:33:00 PM

Not if your achievement was a martial art grand master, or professional top class hunter, or something of the sort Smiley
But i see your point, in a dire situation like this, many ppl wonder "what's the point, was it worth it".
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
https://t.me/shipchainunofficial
March 22, 2020, 02:47:41 PM
Pages:
Jump to: