Pages:
Author

Topic: What if bank closes account for trading btc? - page 2. (Read 1994 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
What if a bank closes your account for trading with Bitcoin? what will happen to your money and what will the cons of such thing happening (except for losing your bank account which could be seen as positive)

You don't need to exchange your Bitcoin directly to your bank account.
It's much better, in my opinion, use exchangers, so that your bank can't find out origin of your money.

I don't really agree with exchangers because of the history of most exchangers and most exchangers don't allow buying from the UK I'll be using localbitcoins bank transfer and hopefully meeting up locally eventually.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
What if a bank closes your account for trading with Bitcoin? what will happen to your money and what will the cons of such thing happening (except for losing your bank account which could be seen as positive)

You don't need to exchange your Bitcoin directly to your bank account.
It's much better, in my opinion, use exchangers, so that your bank can't find out origin of your money.
I guess I'll go and contact some of the banks and see if any of them are Bitcoin friendly.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
They can't take your money. But yes, people have had accounts closed in association with bitcoin businesses.

and exchange SEPA (wire) activity ... too (eurozone)  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
They can't take your money. But yes, people have had accounts closed in association with bitcoin businesses.

At least that's good news..I'm not familiar with the laws of banks and whether they could take it or not.

Is there anything else bad about getting the account closed? do they share that information with other banks etc? anything to do with  credit rating?
Hmmm. good question.I don't know?
And I was thinking of U.S. banks. Who knows what would happen if you had a North Korean account.  Cheesy

At least that's good news..I'm not familiar with the laws of banks and whether they could take it or not.

Is there anything else bad about getting the account closed? do they share that information with other banks etc? anything to do with  credit rating?
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
Then you move your money to bank in other country, that dont block BTC
believe me, there will be always free countries

So you will receive your money back regardless? I was worried that they might just hold onto it. What's the most friendly and best bank for Bitcoin business?
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
Then you move your money to bank in other country, that dont block BTC
believe me, there will be always free countries

Pages:
Jump to: