Pages:
Author

Topic: what if bitcoin tech was an alien experiment - page 2. (Read 1505 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
The idea of Bitcoin was first introduced in 2008, when someone under the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto published a fundamental paper called "Bitcoin: a peer-to-peer digital cash". It was proposed the method of solving the problem of distributed trust, effectively eliminating the need to control double-spending. Bitcoin wasn't created by aliens. It's appearance was the result of combining various creative experiments and ideas on which years to develop and evolve the future architecture of the cryptocurrency. 20th July of 2010  Nakamoto pointed to the origins of the Bitcoin Protocol saying: "Bitcoin is an implementation of the idea of electronic money proposed in 1998".
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
...to find out if humans can cooperate and reach consensus? TIC
we are failing...
In retrospect, what would you expect?
95% consensus on anything important? When did it happen before on something this complex?
It would be curious to see what happens later on this year.

Alien experiment?Yeah,right.You have a good sense of humor. Grin
Saying that bitcoin is an alien experiment underestimates all the people who stand behind and develop bitcoin and the blockchain.
And 95% or even 100% consensus is possible when the people have to support a good idea.

95% or 100% consensus will never happen, even when the idea is good.

There are always people with different ideas and ideologies, and ofcourse they may have a different financial agenda.

There is a reason you can become president with 50,1% of the votes.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
This must be a joke, Alien. I think I've heard this before but what I tell people is that even if the Aliens do exit, then they must have something better than this to offer mankind.

There are so many proofs than Satoshi is a man
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1104
we are failing...
95% consensus on anything important? When did it happen before on something this complex?

Saying that bitcoin is an alien experiment underestimates all the people who stand behind and develop bitcoin and the blockchain.
And 95% or even 100% consensus is possible when the people have to support a good idea.

That's why he put "WHAT IF" in the title, plus if you think about it, it's not an insult. it just
shows that blockchain technology is very complex and the people who created and developed
bitcoin is GENIUS in this field.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
we are failing...

This is just so funny but I will play along. If aliens are the one who made bitcoin then possibly their purpose is to have access to the financial sector. With bitcoins on the rise these aliens will have an easy time purchasing different kind of equipments or hectarage of land. By selling their coins they can use their profit to establish their base on earth. This is just a story but what if its true.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
we are failing...

It's not, that is stupid. 
How are we failing? Wouldn't they want to give something perfect, instead of something with many flaws and limited advantages to the layperson?
In retrospect of what?

I think we reached 95% consensus on CFCs destroying the ozone, that's why you can't buy CFCs anymore. I guess Videos and DVDs won 95% market share. CDs probably too.

What will be curious? I hope you aren't talking about aliens anymore, Bitcoin has nothing to do with aliens.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 521
we are failing...

I hope you are joking, cause like really, anyone who believes in aliens cant be taken serious.  Undecided

We know that there is no signs of life anywhere within thousands of light years, if even anywhere in the universe.  But some people expect us to believe that strange looking little humanoids who would have to have developed the most amazing technology to have got here, are flying about near US airbases killing cattle and abducting weirdos who have been psychotropic drugs for years? 

Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
we are failing...

legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
we are failing...
Pages:
Jump to: