Pages:
Author

Topic: What if Bitcoin was founded in the olden days!! - page 2. (Read 182 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 5
Bet2Dream.com
I am not sure if it is even wise to engage in discussions about topics that seem nonsensical.

To begin with, Bitcoin's existence in the past would have been impossible due to the lack of essential technologies such as the internet and computers. Without these technologies, the digital world that Bitcoin thrives in would not have existed. Secondly, the financial and economic systems of the past, which relied on physical commodities like gold and silver for currency, were vastly different from the digital world of Bitcoin.

I never said it was possible, I only gave an instance I said now imagine if it was developed centuries ago how would it have affected the future now. May be we would be more advanced now In the crypto space.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
what if Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies existed In the old days?

That would have been absolutely great because it means in those old days they would have been also having:
* electricity
* advanced (!) computers (including memory, storage), programming languages
* internet

That means absolutely everything would have been evolving much faster, there would have been much less diseases and wars. Plus slavery would have been ended at least 2000 years earlier.
On the other hand, we may be now already suffocated by plastic waste, much worse than we are now.

PS. My answer meant to also show how pointless your question was.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1359
I am not sure if it is even wise to engage in discussions about topics that seem nonsensical.

To begin with, Bitcoin's existence in the past would have been impossible due to the lack of essential technologies such as the internet and computers. Without these technologies, the digital world that Bitcoin thrives in would not have existed. Secondly, the financial and economic systems of the past, which relied on physical commodities like gold and silver for currency, were vastly different from the digital world of Bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 638
Happy Easter Mate ,
Bitcoin can't exist in the old days, because the old generation don't have the kind of technology we have now.

In the old days, there was nothing like the computer system, nor were there internet connections. Programming is only possible with the use of a computer, and Bitcoin is programmed. 
The old days lacked things that could have made it possible for Bitcoin to exist then. 
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
Bet2Dream.com
Happy easter, my fellow Bitcoin members, I actually taught about something today, what if Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies existed In the old days? how would it have affected their economy. would it have hasten technological developments and maybe by now we could have been in the most advance planet in the universe? some major coins that were listed in the bible which had great values includes the

*TALENT: used to measure precious metals most especially gold and silver was known as the most accepted coin or currency in the old testament. I do think that this was the Bitcoin of the olden days. it actually still existed during and after the time of Jesus death.of which Jesus did mentioned in some of his parables.

*SHEKEL, was used as a measure of gold and silver in various cultures in the region, including the Israelites, Babylonians, Persians, and Greeks  which were known for their  wealth and prosperity.

*DENARIUS, was a silver coin, used in Rome during the time of Jesus. it was a standard pay for a days job in Rome which was the richest and most powerful country at that time.

*DRACHMA:  used in ancient Greek as silver. at that time, it was used in countries including isreal.

*MINA it was used in the mesopotamia to measure silver and gold. in was also accepted in many countries including Babylon, Persian and Greece.

[/url]

(This image was gotten from Google free research)

most of these coins existed during the period of Jesus birth and death and had values in their respective times. do you think if  Bitcoin  was developed in the old days it could have brought about technological developments and maybe we would now be having more advanced crypto technologies as at now.
Pages:
Jump to: