Pages:
Author

Topic: What if fallling is actually a bull... - page 2. (Read 2115 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 04, 2014, 06:22:30 AM
You know we're in a mania when people label bears as trolls or scammers.

Couple of years from now, you bulls will look back and see, "oh wait, bears were actually talking sense, how come we didn't see that, we must have really lost our minds during this bitcoin craze"

true and very sad, bitcion is going to it's final capitulation soon, no matter how bulls claimed they bought at $100 or $1000 all money will be lost, vanished (cash out by early adopters / merchants /  mark kepler / ethereum and everyone who sell before they do)
September 04, 2014, 06:15:30 AM
haha you people are funnier every day

price keeps falling and falling and everybody lose money and still you say its all right and going to be okay

they know bitcoin is going to nowhere but down, they just don't want to admit it
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
September 04, 2014, 05:31:32 AM
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
September 04, 2014, 05:26:18 AM
What if fallling is Satoshi Nakamoto?
legendary
Activity: 854
September 04, 2014, 05:25:06 AM
Who's falling?!!!!   Cheesy
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
September 04, 2014, 04:43:33 AM
You know we're in a mania when people label bears as trolls or scammers.

Couple of years from now, you bulls will look back and see, "oh wait, bears were actually talking sense, how come we didn't see that, we must have really lost our minds during this bitcoin craze"
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
September 04, 2014, 04:23:21 AM
thanks for your appreciation guys, however i am just sharing the truth Smiley

Fallling you have too much impact on the market, if you have bought enough bitcoin and is going to change to bull, please let us know first Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260
World Class Cryptonaire
September 04, 2014, 04:14:11 AM

price keeps falling and falling and everybody lose money and still you say its all right and going to be okay

A lot of people around these forums got into bitcoin way before it was worth even $100. Price will downtrend for a while as adoption increases by merchants and people buy stuff with their BTC causing a selling pressure. Once enough merchants accept it and offer discounts etc then demand will increase and the purchasing power of bitcoin will increase.

If you're losing money you're clearly new and more worried about your current fiat wealth than understanding the long term wealth accumulation of holding bitcoins, even if just accounting for the inflationary state of central banking systems and the rapidly increasing US monetary base.
Activity: 73
September 04, 2014, 04:08:04 AM

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 04, 2014, 03:58:48 AM
Of course he's a bull. Why would a permanent bear that can "see" the downfall of bitcoin to worthlessness spend THAT much time on a bitcoin forum when bitcoin will soon cease to exist?

agree +1000

fallling is the biggest uberbull we've got
legendary
Activity: 1260
World Class Cryptonaire
September 04, 2014, 03:53:40 AM
Of course he's a bull. Why would a permanent bear that can "see" the downfall of bitcoin to worthlessness spend THAT much time on a bitcoin forum when bitcoin will soon cease to exist?
September 04, 2014, 03:44:22 AM
thanks for your appreciation guys, however i am just sharing the truth Smiley
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
September 04, 2014, 02:36:25 AM
What if he is 'predicting' btc value to drop just to shake off the few weak hands that remain.
Not nessesarily to buy cheap coins (he isn't actually effecting prices), but to leave only the one's that are confident in btc in the game. I personally think this is healthy for btc prices.

That's a pretty great strategy and I salute him if that's the case.

fallling is Satoshi and he wants to remove all 'get rich quick' people from Bitcoin community.

Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1008
Delusional crypto obsessionist
September 04, 2014, 02:32:33 AM
What if he is 'predicting' btc value to drop just to shake off the few weak hands that remain.
Not nessesarily to buy cheap coins (he isn't actually effecting prices), but to leave only the one's that are confident in btc in the game. I personally think this is healthy for btc prices.

Very obvious that he's a bull, he's just trolling.
Perhaps he's being paid by whales to spread FUD in the hope of price decline.
Perhaps he's even a whale himself.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
September 04, 2014, 02:14:50 AM

Pages:
Jump to: