Pages:
Author

Topic: What if holding the bitcoin becomes illegal? - page 7. (Read 2140 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 100
September 11, 2017, 06:28:58 AM
please stop advertising your own website with trivial topics. this is not the right way to generate traffic.
learn SEO and learn how to create valuable content instead. then the traffic will come on its own.

In addition, the topic is quiet common and a lot of threads are made with the same topic but a little different with the chosen words. It would be nice if OP would think of a much unique and interesting topic then make a well-written article or critic.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 11, 2017, 06:26:38 AM
what will happen if government will ban bitcoin? then it will grow more faster and increase it price. why? Bitcoin volatility is what businessman and investor attract to. next Supply and Demand when government ban bitcoin, bitcoiner will create its black market were investor will pay a higher fee to gain higher profit in return. Other say bitcoin is "ILLEGAL" you know people are afraid to what they dont understand and they will not accept it at first. This is the reality bitcoin will grow further and the years go by and government cant stop it.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
September 11, 2017, 06:22:26 AM
I think if it becomes illegal, it would be a big waste of money for those who are holding a big amount of bitcoins and already planning to convert. However, if holding bitcoins would be illegal, then there is no use of giving salary or a reward of bitcoin from the campaigns. But i hope that this wouldn't happen because bitcoins increase in any moment so they could earn higher than what they paid for.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
September 11, 2017, 04:57:07 AM
please stop advertising your own website with trivial topics. this is not the right way to generate traffic.
learn SEO and learn how to create valuable content instead. then the traffic will come on its own.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
September 11, 2017, 04:53:39 AM
Just imagine what will happen if once the government will ban Bitcoin ?

https://blog.eth-price.com/2017/09/11/governemt-making-bitcoin-illegal/
Pages:
Jump to: