Pages:
Author

Topic: What if I don't know how to trade - page 4. (Read 604 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
September 16, 2021, 01:58:14 PM
I strongly believe that you will not benefit from asking general questions like this.

You are not totally right sir. There is a benefit here. And that is these post help to qualify to get the payment for the signature  campaign . kidding.... Smiley

Btw op if anybody don't know how to trade just don't go to do trade without knowledge and Learn before doing trade.

If you do trade despite do not knowing how it works you may lose in that trade even you can lose  your all capital.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 525
fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022
September 16, 2021, 01:42:34 PM
I'm sorry, but if I would get 1 BTC for every "trading advice" thread posted on Bitcointalk with almost the same exact "advice" that's just rehashed in dozens and dozens of ways, I'd probably already have the total supply by now.
Wow...that would have been amazing and everybody will be okay by now without bothers.

I'm sorry, but if I would get 1 BTC for every "trading advice"
Don't you think 1 BTC could be that much looking at the current price. What of if you are offered 1 btc minus 0.99999 btc Grin
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
September 16, 2021, 01:42:21 PM
Get the skill before going for the money.

Wait a second... you've missed something.
How about another start: trading is not for everybody. Trading is risky, trading needs learning, trading needs a certain mental discipline (i.e. balls).
If one thinks he has all this, then he can start learning and playing with tiny amounts (and clearly no leverage).

And then the other advises of yours start to make sense.

I do agree with you 100%. Day trading or short term trading is not for everyone even experts are not good in handling it at times. IMHO, trading is more of luck then about how much knowledge and skills you have. I always go for Hodling, since I feel more comfortable with that strategy.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
September 16, 2021, 01:35:26 PM
I strongly believe that you will not benefit from asking general questions like this. Before you ask a question, do a search on Google and YouTube to learn some basic things and when you can't solve a problem you can ask your question here.

I am not telling you not to create new topics in the forum, but asking general questions without background often leads to spam and a lot of topics that you will not benefit from, as trading is a huge science and you will not get a lot of information without your experiences, not to mention small BITCOINTALK responses.

Learning is useful, but it requires desire and constant research.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
September 16, 2021, 01:26:16 PM
I'm sorry, but if I would get 1 BTC for every "trading advice" thread posted on Bitcointalk with almost the same exact "advice" that's just rehashed in dozens and dozens of ways, I'd probably already have the total supply by now.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 6006
bitcoindata.science
September 16, 2021, 01:18:19 PM

How about another start: trading is not for everybody. Trading is risky, trading needs learning, trading needs a certain mental discipline (i.e. balls).
If one thinks he has all this, then he can start learning and playing with tiny amounts (and clearly no leverage).

Trading is an strategy, and you may decide to follow that strategy or not.

Some people will fell better just holding assets they believe have stronger fundamentals, and do not care about short term volatility. Traders focus on short term volatility.

Personally, I know more people who were able to make money by holding assets in mid-long term than people who made money by trading or day-trading.

It depends on how much time you have available to focus in your investments, how much you like technical analysis and so on. Not everyone need to follow that path. I don't. I am a holder.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
September 16, 2021, 01:15:30 PM
Sometimes when I scroll through the forum threads, I'm always amazed to see questions like; Can someone teach me how to trade? Where can I learn how to trade? How can I use indicator to trade? You know what? These questions always get what they deserves. The right answers always pop-up on the table for everyone to learn from different perspectives. Bitcontalk.org is a great library of information from substantial sources, so don't mess with it!

How can I learn how to trade? This is a question every had been asked from one time to another, from one person to another without paying much attention to what it would take to be a trader or one losing trades. Trading is just like a game of thrones. The tough will end up getting the balls rolling when the weak might have left the track due to inconsistency, fear, ignorance, weak strategies, weak risk management and greed.

You can either get trading skills here on the forum by asking questions and getting answers or attaching your time with sites/platforms that give trading lecturers, be it online or physical classes.

Are you going into trading for the money or for the knowledge?
Don't be too faster than your shadow, trading is not meant for the lazy. Don't think immediately you get into trading, you'll making money, cos time is necessarily important to gain mastery. The great traders who are making great profits from trading had already sow the seed and now reaping their harvest so let's be patient. Don't rush cos slow and steady wins the race..."Power of consistency" with brain not just working blindly.

Get the skill before going for the money. More money is the goal but a sacrifice has to made. We need to learn thoroughly become dexterously brilliant to analyze the market. Do fool yourself with greed or over curiosity cos it might lead to confusion not necessarily becoming a short term deficiency but a continuous defect that can relinquish our faculty of the market.

Greed always comes in the way while making money and most of the times it takes away the profit we made.
Even I have seen many people asking how to trade and my first advice to them is always to learn and get the basics right.
Learning is the only way to progress and know how to trade and when to trade.
Also, the most important thing when trading is to learn from the mistakes and not to repeat the mistakes.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
September 16, 2021, 11:50:57 AM

Activity: 1008
Merit: 525
fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022
September 16, 2021, 11:38:51 AM
Sometimes when I scroll through the forum threads, I'm always amazed to see questions like; Can someone teach me how to trade? Where can I learn how to trade? How can I use indicator to trade? You know what? These questions always get what they deserves. The right answers always pop-up on the table for everyone to learn from different perspectives. Bitcontalk.org is a great library of information from substantial sources, so don't mess with it!

How can I learn how to trade? This is a question every had been asked from one time to another, from one person to another without paying much attention to what it would take to be a trader or one losing trades. Trading is just like a game of thrones. The tough will end up getting the balls rolling when the weak might have left the track due to inconsistency, fear, ignorance, weak strategies, weak risk management and greed.

You can either get trading skills here on the forum by asking questions and getting answers or attaching your time with sites/platforms that give trading lecturers, be it online or physical classes.

Are you going into trading for the money or for the knowledge?
Don't be too faster than your shadow, trading is not meant for the lazy. Don't think immediately you get into trading, you'll making money, cos time is necessarily important to gain mastery. The great traders who are making great profits from trading had already sow the seed and now reaping their harvest so let's be patient. Don't rush cos slow and steady wins the race..."Power of consistency" with brain not just working blindly.

Get the skill before going for the money. More money is the goal but a sacrifice has to made. We need to learn thoroughly become dexterously brilliant to analyze the market. Do fool yourself with greed or over curiosity cos it might lead to confusion not necessarily becoming a short term deficiency but a continuous defect that can relinquish our faculty of the market.

Pages:
Jump to: