Pages:
Author

Topic: What if meme tokens Never became a thing? - page 2. (Read 132 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1221
Once a man, twice a child!
November 06, 2021, 03:31:46 AM
OP, your poser is a game of "what ifs". Well, let me remind you that nothing exists in isolation. Something must trigger something. Based on that awareness, there's no way Bitcoin would've been the only existing crypto in a world of diversity from its creation till date. In 2017 when I came into this industry, there were roughly 750 cryptos listed on the coinmarketapp. But today there are 13,673 as I make this post. I'm sure more will be listed before the end of today. What is driving Bitcoin price is the awareness and usage, not the supposed competition from alts. Bitcoin is on a class of its own. There's a reason it's not called an alt like others. On the Shiba issue; it's the surge in price of Dogecoin that gave birth to Shiba and the rest of the memecoins. If Doge had remained stagnated like it did over the years, memecoins wouldn't have been the trend today. BTW, it's not only memecoins that are dragging the entire crypto space. We still have NFTs and DeFis trending too.
Activity: 375
Merit: 15
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
November 06, 2021, 02:21:12 AM
If every good crypto projects are been adopted like how people are adopting meme tokens today what do you think would have happened to crypto market already? If shiba never existed and doge never surge as much as it did and the only option for new investors is BTC and others would this have bring BTC to 80k already ?
Pages:
Jump to: