Pages:
Author

Topic: [What IF] Part 7 - page 5. (Read 533 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
November 27, 2019, 11:12:27 AM
I was so busy for our upcoming competition for Robotics at school that's why I wasn't able to come up with a crazy idea yesterday, and actually even now I wasn't so sure about a thing so here's a little bit easy for all of you.

What if you have a kid on the house and you're currently making bets online and you accidentally have a phone call or what so ever thing you might do on that time and suddenly the kid mistook it for some fancy game and make bets on his/her own, would you be upset and get angry to the kid? Or would you rather trust a child's play on this scenario?

Due to our late discussion, thread will be open until Saturday.
No, I wouldn't be angry at him because it's not his fault. I blame myself for leaving my computer unattended and unlocked with unsafe content inside. I will probably have to explain (or make up an excuse) about what that "game" he was playing and giving advice about not using someone else's property without permission.

This is unlikely for me though because even now I almost never leave my laptop unlocked while I was away. There are a lot of private data in my laptop (same for phone) that I feel insecure leaving it unlocked or unattended.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1104
November 27, 2019, 11:06:37 AM
I was so busy for our upcoming competition for Robotics at school that's why I wasn't able to come up with a crazy idea yesterday, and actually even now I wasn't so sure about a thing so here's a little bit easy for all of you.

What if you have a kid on the house and you're currently making bets online and you accidentally have a phone call or what so ever thing you might do on that time and suddenly the kid mistook it for some fancy game and make bets on his/her own, would you be upset and get angry to the kid? Or would you rather trust a child's play on this scenario?

of course, I would be upset or angry that would be the first reaction people would have in that scenario but in the end, most of us would realize that it is our own fault for
leaving it in the presence of a child. if the bet is irreversible then there's nothing you can do but trust and hope for it to win. but if the bet is reversible( it's not that I don't
trust my child) I would cancel the bet and bet with the choice that I want.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
November 27, 2019, 11:01:50 AM
Depends! If my entire bankroll been blown up because of hitting that max bet then lost.Then for sure i would really get mad but not to that certain extent of being too exaggerated.
I would definitely tell that it isnt really good to touch things up without any permission.Im not really being too strict but into those kind of scenarios, its always been good to ask permission.
If he done things already and messed up then just forgive and tell him/her that he wont do it next time.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1166
🤩Finally Married🤩
November 27, 2019, 10:32:07 AM

Pages:
Jump to: