Pages:
Author

Topic: What if the bitcoin was not invented what are we now ? - page 4. (Read 445 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
I  Just want to know the different opinons of bitcoin miners
becasuse bitcoin can help us bitcoin can change the world

either in a global World Bank Controlled neoCommunist Prison, or more likely i think someone else would have created a decentral Crypto Coin under different name Logo etc.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Imagine yourself how you lived 3-4 years ago, you used credit cards, pay pal, banks and other assets in order to make payments and are still using, the only difference so far for btc is that it provided extra income or made someone wealthy. Otherwise our lives would be same but maybe in another work environment.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I  Just want to know the different opinons of bitcoin miners

I think my life would've been much better. Why? It's simple, I would have spent my entire day dreaming how I would become a millionaire.
I wouldn't check the market constantly to see the price evolution...
I am addicted here and I think I am not the only one.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
If bitcoin is not created by satoshi, then right now I will keep working out there, being a factory employee for a very low fee.
and heavy work. I am very thankful to the person who created bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
If bitcoin was not invented I think things will just like be the old days where working on additional job requires you to go in it and give the service that they need. We tend to work for 8hrs in our regular job and be on the next job for some addtional hours.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
since inception, bitcoin is part of a technological innovation, and also bitcoin is a part of human life. so I think, if without bitcoin, then the world will be dark.

I never imagined how economic conditions would be more critical every year.

then if without bitcoin and crypto, I think the economy of the country and the world will not be stable. and now I see that many countries are receiving bitcoins and even creating crypto.
It is truly amazing and a blessing that bitcoin has come into the market. It brings so much quality and progress. Bitcoin has been actively affecting many people's lives.If it was not invented it wouldn't make a big difference. It is a breakthrough. There might be some exemptions but I think most of the people around find it strange.It will continue be a strange on their part if they continue questioning it's credibility and not giving it a try until they prove and see it by themselves and  on how it will totally influence their lives. On the other hand,I guess we also have to adapt on the dynamic and ever fast-pacing world of technology. We have to be on the look out of what is new just whenever technology is at its peak there's more to come and expect.And I believe bitcoin is the place to stay with.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
What has bitcoin done to change the world ? I just see it being used as an investment medium to get rich quickly.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
If bitcoin was not invented, then i might still be a normal college student. Having no clue at all about economy, don't care about technology development out there, still depend on my parents and probably still worry over financial problems i have.
My life won't be this great, and i might spend my time uselessly. Bitcoin really do much to my life, and i can't imagine my life without it now, after knowing bitcoin exist.
Activity: 196
Maybe I'll setup a small convenience store or sell stuff online. Also possible that I get into home-based jobs like virtual assitants or tech support. Income won't be much but would like to try the stock exchange.
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
Not that only the miners but the early investors I think too. If it has not been invented maybe we are still using more on fiat and credit cards until now although in some point there are use of cards in cryptos.

I think it is by fate that it has been invented and what reason is it is that it is for convenience of the people on using money.
Activity: 394
Merit: 10
maybe if i personally if bitcoin is not found my life and my economy will not change and now with find bitcoin my life for the better
Activity: 634
If bitcoin was not invented, I think, we would not experience this whole experience we're experiencing right now. I mean, if it wasn't invented, will still be under centralized banks which are under by governments. These banks that can be controlled and banned by government whenever they wanted to. We won't be able to experience this whole lot of adventures and struggles in dealing with cryptos, doing transactions and this trading things. We won't be able to experience having our own freedom in terms of doing transactions without being monitored by government. We won't be able to feel this excitement whenever we enter in the world of trading and having lot of profits in our investment and especially we won't see any progress in our lives which is not easy to achieve by just working almost 24/7 just to earn little amount of money. These things are just some of the benefits/things we might not be experiencing right now if ever bitcoin was not invented.
Activity: 238
As bitcoin was invented, it became already a part of the existence of most people. With every year there is more crypto currency is becoming an increasingly perfect system.
Activity: 196
Then we would not have sat on this forum did not participate in different interesting companies did not support each other. For someone, it has already become systematically to use bitcoin in your life.
Activity: 308
Life would still go on without bitcoin and something else would have been invented. We continue to develop so technology always develops
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
since inception, bitcoin is part of a technological innovation, and also bitcoin is a part of human life. so I think, if without bitcoin, then the world will be dark.

I never imagined how economic conditions would be more critical every year.

then if without bitcoin and crypto, I think the economy of the country and the world will not be stable. and now I see that many countries are receiving bitcoins and even creating crypto.
Activity: 162
If ever bitcoin was not invented I might be still looking for a partime job that can help me support other needs of my family.  I also think that the rate for unemployed will be at high percentage.
Activity: 220
Yes, bitcoin to many participants of this forum gave a job and thank him for it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108

If Bitcoin was not invented maybe i'm still in debt and still difficult to support my family fiancial needs because i have no choice but to depend only on my salary which is not enough to sustain our daily needs that even how i work hard like joining other fiat investments still no success at all but when i join Bitcoin i earned more than enough for my family needs.
Activity: 50

If there is no bitcoin that was created from the first place, maybe we are still in the world wherein everything is under control and there is no freedom. Just come to think of it, the advantages that it can give to us by bitcoin will never be offered by affiliated government sectors. I believe that everything is planned by the creator and he allows us to explore things in this world, for as long as we will be using it on the right track. Bitcoin brought changes to lives of many people and in the absence of it is we are considered as less progressive.

I totally agree with his reply and also if bitcoin was not even invented, there will be surely someone would also try to find a way with a goverment-free controlled currency. Anyone would have an idea like that and eventually it will be somewhat familiar because just like bitcoin did, it could be a currency which anywhere in our world can use and have exact exchanges without going through goverment.
Pages:
Jump to: