Pages:
Author

Topic: What if you can have a dinner with Mr Satoshi - page 6. (Read 1000 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
The biggest question is what he plans on doing with the 1 million bitcoins he mined at the start and what he thinks of all the bitcoin forks.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11

If I have dinner with Mr. Satoshi, I would like to know where is he hiding all these years? What is his plan for his Bitcoin holding and is he still part of the development of the Bitcoin .
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253
If ever I got an opportunity to have a dinner with Satoshi then I would like to get his opinion regarding the several forks that happen on Bitcoin. His feeling towards the split of people that once work as a group in developing and advertising Bitcoin.  And last, I would ask  which of these group are really on the path of his vision.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
maybe people will ask more questions about what will happen with bitcoin in the future and about the prospects that there will definitely be coin competition as an investment field.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I would like to ask him these questions, first if he still has control and access to over 1 million bitcoins.

Second, if he has it, does he have plans to sell it?
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
I would ask him if he really saw all the monumental increase in value and the number of users coming . I would also like to ask if he/she is happy with scalability of the bitcoin blockchain and if he/she approves of the lightning network.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 2066
Cashback 15%
"So... Craig... I may call you Craig, right?"

---

On a more serious note, I'd probably try to talk about anything but crypto with them. I'm sure there's much more one could learn from satoshi besides their thoughts on crypto.

In the end I then probably couldn't help myself and ask them about their opinion on the blocksize and 2nd layer debate anyway. And on turing complete blockchain scripting.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 116
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC
You’re invited to have dinner with Mr Buffett Mr/Mrs Satoshi. What would you want to ask his/her opinions?

i would ask him what he thinks about more people are focusing on the amount of money btc is worth in dollar instead of the original vision of changing the world in ways for the better and even out the diffrences between poor and rich countries and individuals.

I believe Satoshi would have wished bitcoin to be successful too, and the price will be the only prize to tell whether it was a success, but I don’t know what’s the the amount of price it will be required. About the poor and rich gaps it might have been a futile effort.

I would love to have with mr.satoshi. I think we will have a very wonderful topic to talk about. And thats about Bitcoin. I would like to ask about the Bitcoin price would still continue to go high or it will go down. Though we know that it's unpredictable . But since I will have the chance to have a dinner with him/her. Better ask about it.
Yeah, it would be the very dinner that you would wish it to last forever. Must enjoy every minute of it to the fullest.

I'd be interesting to watch his ideas related to how money should be splitted among the people. PoW is definitely awesome, the more you work the more you earn...  Lips sealed

I do think PoW did a good job at distributing money, it is not perfect but it certainly make a lot of young people to obtain financial freedom that would not be possible under a fiat based system.

I'd ask him what projects he currently spends his time on, what he thinks about block sizes and 2nd layer, why he decided to vanish and what his favorite beer is.

I wonder if Satoshi would answer anything regarding personal life, I would love to know too, but so far he/she only interested in fixing softwares/working hard.
Activity: 254
Merit: 1258
I'd ask him what projects he currently spends his time on, what he thinks about block sizes and 2nd layer, why he decided to vanish and what his favorite beer is.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
Ask him/her/them:

Did you ...

Maybe Satoshi created the greatest prize competition and the privatekeys are somehow within the blockchain.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/maybe-satoshi-created-the-greatest-prize-competition-5150688
Activity: 712
Merit: 500
I'd be interesting to watch his ideas related to how money should be splitted among the people. PoW is definitely awesome, the more you work the more you earn...  Lips sealed
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I would love to have with mr.satoshi. I think we will have a very wonderful topic to talk about. And thats about Bitcoin. I would like to ask about the Bitcoin price would still continue to go high or it will go down. Though we know that it's unpredictable . But since I will have the chance to have a dinner with him/her. Better ask about it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
You’re invited to have dinner with Mr Buffett Mr/Mrs Satoshi. What would you want to ask his/her opinions?

I would love to ask about his/her views about whether he/she is satisfied with all the hard fork soft fork ICO airdrop masternode that’s going on, I think it would blew his/her mind to even imagining what we had done to the crypto with him/her absence for so many years. And I can imaging it would be a very wonderful dinner that’s for anyone.

i would ask him what he thinks about more people are focusing on the amount of money btc is worth in dollar instead of the original vision of changing the world in ways for the better and even out the diffrences between poor and rich countries and individuals.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 116
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

I would love to ask about his/her views about whether he/she is satisfied with all the hard fork soft fork ICO airdrop masternode that’s going on, I think it would blew his/her mind to even imagining what we had done to the crypto with him/her absence for so many years. And I can imaging it would be a very wonderful dinner that’s for anyone.
Pages:
Jump to: