Pages:
Author

Topic: What information does the participation in the airdrop focus on this currency? - page 2. (Read 304 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
I have joined in hundreds of airdrops before and the first thing that I consider is the activeness of their project and their whitepaper but most of them failed. Some of them pay with an unreasonable and low amount which made me feel disappointed so I decided to quit and focus on something that could provide me a better profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Airdrop has very small rewards. I am not interested in it now. But before I joined airdrop, I was interested in whether ico was successful or not.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
If you are joining any airdrop, it means you don't require to do any homework because you can never be sure that you are going to have 100% successful project. Most of those are trash. Better spend your time learning about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
Do you often participate in airdrops? What information will you care about? Is it on the exchange? What is the price of the currency? what is this else? What do you think the airdrop activities of the project are doing well?

I basically not really in-to airdrops but I have experience before, what I am considering before I join an airdrop is their capability to have their community alive, and also, I can ask my peers in order to check out their opinion on that airdrop, if we all gets interested and convinced then we join, if not, then just let it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
Of course I am visiting and examining their website,telegram or any mediums they have, their team and devs credibility, their whitepaper if it is just a copy-paste from other projects and roadmap.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
Do you often participate in airdrops?
I think I've joined few of them before but those airdrops are almost nothing now and I didn't even sold or viewed them until now.

What information will you care about? Is it on the exchange?
After losing interest to it, I don't know if they even made their names on any exchange. I care about the authencity of the project.

What is the price of the currency? what is this else? What do you think the airdrop activities of the project are doing well?
Too cheap, I think $0.001.
Before they were effective but I don't think it's still working today unless it's made by a known platform.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Do you often participate in airdrops? What information will you care about? Is it on the exchange? What is the price of the currency? what is this else? What do you think the airdrop activities of the project are doing well?
Pages:
Jump to: