Pages:
Author

Topic: What is a bitcoin wallet? - page 2. (Read 258 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 103
December 24, 2017, 05:04:36 AM
um a newbie here.i want to know what is this bitcoin wallet and are there different types of bitcoin wallets?

As it was written above, there are different wallets (Web Wallets, Desktop / Mobile Wallets, Hardware Wallets, Paper Wallets, Other types of wallets,), in my opinion the most reliable is Hardware Wallets. BTC can also store crypto-currencies on the exchange.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 02:46:53 AM
Inside the wallet you will find the Bitcoin Address. BitcoinAddress is the ID used for transactions with others, the concept is the same as the email used for paypal transactions. If you want to transfer bitcoin to someone else, you need to get Bitcoin Address from your transaction opponent.
Activity: 117
December 23, 2017, 09:25:59 PM
A Bitcoin wallet is a software program where Bitcoins are stored. To be technically accurate, Bitcoins are not stored anywhere; there is a private key (secret number) for every Bitcoin address that is saved in the Bitcoin wallet of the person who owns the balance.

1.Web Wallets (Hot Storage)
             Easiest but the least safest.

2.Desktop/Mobile Wallets (Hot Storage)
             Better than web wallets but depends on a 3rd party server.

3.Hardware Wallets (Clod Storage)
             Simply a USB dongle.

4.Paper Wallets (Clod Storage)
             The private key printed on a piece of paper.

5.Other types of wallets
             Eg:-Meta Wallets,RFID enable chip
Activity: 146
December 23, 2017, 06:16:58 PM
Bitcoin wallet is a software program where you can store your bitcoin. It is basically use to send, recieve and store bitcoin like a bank. It has a private key to generates that protect on your wallet to keep your bitcoin balance.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟
December 23, 2017, 02:33:38 PM
There is a bitcoin wallet but also there are several different types of wallets you can have. There are paper wallets, hardware wallets, desktop wallets, web wallets, and they can be either in hot or cold storage depending on who is offering it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
December 23, 2017, 02:28:45 PM
um a newbie here.i want to know what is this bitcoin wallet and are there different types of bitcoin wallets?
A bitcoin wallet is a hardware device used for storing bitcoin's safely rather than leaving it vulnerable to attacks when it's saved digitally online. Btc wallets are like a hard copy of your savings. Ledger is a very good wallet of your considering to invest in one.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 11:16:22 PM
Pages:
Jump to: