Pages:
Author

Topic: What is a good amount of BTC to Buy? - page 15. (Read 4827 times)

Activity: 774
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 07:27:50 PM
If you have a lot of money then you should buy at least a whole of bitcoin because that is the good amount of bitcoin for me to buy because if you will keep it until the price of bitcoin reaches 8000 usd then you will earn a lot of profit for sure because the price of bitcoin right now is only below 7000 usd.
It depends on the person I mean that if someone invests for the first time in bitcoin than that person need to invest in low amount and after that slowly increases the amount of money and then of course the amount on bitcoin will increases. Here the main advantage is that person will experience and this will give a lot of courage to invest in bitcoin safely.
Bitcoin price drops lately these past days, yet still the best time to buy on what you can afford to buy ofcourse. Yes still depends on a person and willingness to take a risks in investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin price will continue to be increase and lucky if we already buy btc.
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 07:15:56 PM
If you have a lot of money then you should buy at least a whole of bitcoin because that is the good amount of bitcoin for me to buy because if you will keep it until the price of bitcoin reaches 8000 usd then you will earn a lot of profit for sure because the price of bitcoin right now is only below 7000 usd.
It depends on the person I mean that if someone invests for the first time in bitcoin than that person need to invest in low amount and after that slowly increases the amount of money and then of course the amount on bitcoin will increases. Here the main advantage is that person will experience and this will give a lot of courage to invest in bitcoin safely.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
November 16, 2017, 08:59:28 AM
What is a good amount of Bitcoin to buy for first time buyers new to the crypto market? What kind of return can you expect to see within a week?
Expect expensive price of bitcoin since the bitcoin is really in demand that the price increases that fast too as you can see anytime is the best to buy bitcoin and any amount will do because if you buy now and then just hold it you can earn profit to it when the price increases. But if you will put it in market don't expect for the big return when you are investing cheap bitcoin but atleast you're earning not that much atleast for start and to have a experience .
It is totally depending the market rate on which one can buy and if there is downfall in market then the lowest price will be best in invest into this coin and as presently prices are at above 7.5k this is quite reasonable price so if you have capital then invest in now otherwise wait for the fork to happen and if there will be no fork prices will get more high and you will have to pay more to buy it so choice is yours.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 16, 2017, 08:54:42 AM
What is a good amount of Bitcoin to buy for first time buyers new to the crypto market? What kind of return can you expect to see within a week?
It is simple, the bigger amount you will invest, the bigger profit to be expected. That's just normal and common to most of the investments. But the income won't be in an instant. The profit of investing to Bitcoin is for a long run since is market value changes everytime. If you will calculate the profit from investing to bitcoin within a week, it won't be that much but try to check how high its value grows for months and from that, you will know how big will the profit be.
I agree to that the profit in bitcoin needed a long term waiting because the price of bitcoin is maybe always going up but it is not that fast like what you expect or thinking of. Bitcoin price is depending on the demand and the demand is depending on the emotion of the people so if the people will see that the price of bitcoin is keep on rising and they get attracted then expect a faster return.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
November 16, 2017, 08:49:43 AM
It is simple, the bigger amount you will invest, the bigger profit to be expected. That's just normal and common to most of the investments. But the income won't be in an instant. The profit of investing to Bitcoin is for a long run since is market value changes everytime. If you will calculate the profit from investing to bitcoin within a week, it won't be that much but try to check how high its value grows for months and from that, you will know how big will the profit be.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
November 16, 2017, 07:41:47 AM
There is no such thing as good amount. If you invest, you will get profit in the long run. The more you invest, the more profit for you along with larger risk. But since you are new, I would suggest you to learn how the market works before trying to invest.

If you inverse in bitcoin means, you can get into Bitcoin at any time. If you inverse when the price is 3000$ means,you will get profit when the price reaches 5000$.Now it's 7000$.
You can get into Bitcoin at price.
Well i agree on that but 3000$ is really a high amount to take risk of investing maybe we can wait for the another types of price when it will go down bellow 3000$  maybe on that case we can buy btc .because we need to get less to our capital to less also our risk because if we use big capital wr  really need to wait for many years to get it back becaus everything in cryptowold is really un predictable so then buy it during low price and sell if the price rise .
Activity: 382
Merit: 109
November 16, 2017, 07:03:17 AM
There is no such thing as good amount. If you invest, you will get profit in the long run. The more you invest, the more profit for you along with larger risk. But since you are new, I would suggest you to learn how the market works before trying to invest.

If you inverse in bitcoin means, you can get into Bitcoin at any time. If you inverse when the price is 3000$ means,you will get profit when the price reaches 5000$.Now it's 7000$.
You can get into Bitcoin at price.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
November 16, 2017, 06:58:54 AM
Even though buying a little amount of bitcoin, still you can earned profit. Maybe it could be enough since bitcoin now is very expensive. But if you can afford of buying more, then that is much better. Anyway, there is no worries of losing it because bitcoin price is continuously increasing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
November 16, 2017, 06:55:44 AM
up to you bro, but if you have more money invest in bitoin now, hold it at least 6months, you will feel the benefits
and don't panic if bitcoin price dump. surely will pump
It depend on the situation now a days the price is not too high so if you can start buying now then i think it is the best option for you because it is more probable that the price of bitcoin will be more high then now in future due to the reason that the still very low percent of people are using bitcoin as the percentage of users of bitcoin increased then the price will be also increased.
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
November 16, 2017, 06:48:12 AM
up to you bro, but if you have more money invest in bitoin now, hold it at least 6months, you will feel the benefits
and don't panic if bitcoin price dump. surely will pump
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
November 16, 2017, 06:39:54 AM
It's depends to you what amount of bitcoin you think it's better to invest. But If you have extra money in your wallet its better invest big because for sure you will get a good return. I hope the price of bitcoin will increase more so we can make more money. For sure those people have a lot of money invest their money to bitcoin for sure they will earn a lot of profit or they will become rich .
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 16, 2017, 06:26:20 AM
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 06:23:01 AM
Everything is good as you know that bitcoin is profitable its up to you what you want if you want to make a 1 dollar investment for 10 dollars you can go ahead and invest it.

If you want more money you can invest way more than having 10 dollars instead. So its better actually to invest more.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
November 16, 2017, 06:17:57 AM
Always start small. Just an amount that you can afford to lose. This is a great way to get you on the field. Allot some time to study and get familiarized with bitcoin and cryptocurrency. It is hard to invest in something that you have limited knowledge. Know what strategy are you going to use. Something like just invest a certain amount monthly whathever its price may be. You can also study some chartings and buy in the dips to maximize your earnings. But either of the two, if you prioritize your future, if you really want to be financially stable the I think there is nothing can stop you to do that. If there’s a will, there’s a way.
For someone that has the money and has been able to understand the nature of the investment and all that is needed to know about bitcoin, mine is for them to just go in with what they can risk.

Every investment comes with a risk and even though we are very optimistic that bitcoin's huge growth is imminent, we can still not just discard the fact that it comes with its own risk as well. What is big in investment amount in the eyes of one person may be extremely huge in the eyes of another, so starting small, is not really the point.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
November 15, 2017, 02:08:30 PM

Now is the best time to buy bitcoin, don't for the time that bitcoin will become more than 10K$ each. It maybe expensive now but still if your going to look at the future of bitcoin you won't see its expensiveness but the usages and features of it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 11:52:14 AM
You should buy as much money as you can sacrifice at this time.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 11:42:43 AM
no matter how much bitcoin you buy, I think it will not hurt, because bitcoin growth can happen anytime, not limited in weekly.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
November 15, 2017, 11:09:49 AM

If you have the cash, and have found bitcoin's graph that went down last week, then that's the best time to buy bitcoins in double digits. You can expect your ROI in double as of today since bitcoin's market value went high again and hits 7K+ USD again. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
November 15, 2017, 10:54:14 AM
Expect expensive price of bitcoin since the bitcoin is really in demand that the price increases that fast too as you can see anytime is the best to buy bitcoin and any amount will do because if you buy now and then just hold it you can earn profit to it when the price increases. But if you will put it in market don't expect for the big return when you are investing cheap bitcoin but atleast you're earning not that much atleast for start and to have a experience .
Yes the demand of the bitcoin is now getting high and almost all the people are buying the bitcoin and they are holding the bitcoin for the long time. I know now the bitcoin is getting short in the availability and the demand of the bitcoin is getting high, I hope the future of the bitcoin will be bright and a lot of the people are buying the bitcoin and this is the reason why a lot of the other people are having the fun with the bitcoin.
well if you are going to look far from now then bitcoin will be at its great, never to look at the current situation as it will just stress you up with the fluctuations and issue after issue that has been created to demoralize more investors and let those weak holders to lose their investment, its clear that even some issue has been build up there's still support that followed and bitcoin is really standing tall.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
November 15, 2017, 09:00:58 AM
Yes the demand of the bitcoin is now getting high and almost all the people are buying the bitcoin and they are holding the bitcoin for the long time. I know now the bitcoin is getting short in the availability and the demand of the bitcoin is getting high, I hope the future of the bitcoin will be bright and a lot of the people are buying the bitcoin and this is the reason why a lot of the other people are having the fun with the bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: