Pages:
Author

Topic: What is a good cloud ming site - page 3. (Read 3789 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1002
April 03, 2015, 08:49:09 AM
Stay away of any cloud mining unless you are ok to lost your money. Mining is expensive business and cloud mining sites needs to generate profit for them not for you. I had bad experience with some of them and I will not put anything in again.
This is my advice.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
April 03, 2015, 07:22:58 AM
I'm using Hashnest (by Bitmaintech one of the largest ASIC manifacturer) based in China.
Mostly I'm buying and selling UMISOO hash power on daily basis.
Bitcoin price and UMISOO price are connected somehow and you can predict the future price of it via Bitcoin price.

Op, if you do decide going with what he/she suggested I would do your own homework. yeah its a common decent recommendation, but you have to know that their are other choices as well just as good.

Given example, comparing performance wise with the same cost of their machines to Spoondlies. They too also just started this, and have accepted even credit cards to buy your hashes, I think this route is way better.

If stuff happens you can at least protect yourself and call on a fraud case or open one.  Esp, if you are going to buy a bunch of hashes.

Did spoondlies started cloudmining operations? I didn't know that. Of course their asics are much better than Bitmaintech.
What's their cloudmining address? Do they have hash market etc?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
April 03, 2015, 06:15:41 AM
Yea, im slowly noticing i'll never make a profit through them...

Checked out nicehash...It just confuses me...

Nicehash is for buying (from others who control hardware) or renting out (from hardware you control) X amount of speed per algorithm for Y amount of hours.

Make sense now?
Activity: 266
April 03, 2015, 01:21:17 AM
yes it normal
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 03, 2015, 01:12:10 AM
ROI?

Return On Investment  Grin

is it normal to wait 360 seconds thing for every post or because i am new?
April 03, 2015, 01:06:14 AM
ROI?
Activity: 28
April 03, 2015, 01:04:53 AM
I reccomend www.betarigs.com

Setting up a cloud miner is simple and takes less than 10 minutes.

You register > Search for what kind of miner, ( they have every type available )
You rent it > Send btc to required address > Once it hits 1 confirmation the miner automatically starts up and goes to mining your pool.

I've been using them for about a week, and it's awesome.

Betarigs has turned to shit.  Try Nicehash instead.  You rent hash instead of rigs so you always get exactly what you want.
i dont see any kind of calculator there to predict ... or how much to deposit  for how much income
 Huh

renting a miner would be more appropriate for an ROI i think
April 03, 2015, 01:00:56 AM

You register > Search for what kind of miner, ( they have every type available )
You rent it > Send btc to required address > Once it hits 1 confirmation the miner automatically starts up and goes to mining your pool.

Betarigs has turned to shit.  Try Nicehash instead.  You rent hash instead of rigs so you always get exactly what you want.
i dont see any kind of calculator there to predict ... or how much to deposit  for how much income
 Huh
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
April 02, 2015, 09:34:50 PM
Yea, im slowly noticing i'll never make a profit through them...

Checked out nicehash...It just confuses me...
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Big Bit Mine
April 02, 2015, 09:30:03 PM

Activity: 770
Merit: 505
April 02, 2015, 09:05:48 PM

legendary
Activity: 1143
April 02, 2015, 07:49:14 PM
Bit-x has a confirmed cloud mining system, bitfury holds their hardware, you could try it there but usually mining at home with free electricity is the  way to go, or look into altcoins to mine and try to profit on one of those pump and dump.
Activity: 826
April 02, 2015, 06:16:31 PM
I'm using Hashnest (by Bitmaintech one of the largest ASIC manifacturer) based in China.
Bitcoin price and UMISOO price are connected somehow and you can predict the future price of it via Bitcoin price.

Op, if you do decide going with what he/she suggested I would do your own homework. yeah its a common decent recommendation, but you have to know that their are other choices as well just as good.

Given example, comparing performance wise with the same cost of their machines to Spoondlies. They too also just started this, and have accepted even credit cards to buy your hashes, I think this route is way better.

If stuff happens you can at least protect yourself and call on a fraud case or open one.  Esp, if you are going to buy a bunch of hashes.
legendary
Activity: 1274
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
April 02, 2015, 11:11:16 AM
Activity: 14
April 02, 2015, 10:50:32 AM
"Cloud Mining" ? Not good ideas for earning money. Low Profit but high risk. 4-5 months ROI .
Activity: 196
Big Bit Mine
April 02, 2015, 09:43:47 AM
nicehash seems good for me.

Hell yeah!  Making a fortune!  What pool do you mine?
Activity: 182
DaDice! Next Generation Dice Game
April 02, 2015, 09:30:43 AM
nicehash seems good for me.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
April 02, 2015, 09:19:48 AM
Yea, i think its best to not take that road...Im looking for a new road but don't  see any... Sad

join a signature campaign, but rise your activity first

or if you are in a hurry, you can join 777coin campaign, which allow newbiew too, however payment isn't that great
legendary
Activity: 1582
Well hello there!
April 01, 2015, 06:17:41 PM
So what advice can someone give me to make more bitcoin?  Is it true you can mine Altcoins on a GPU and trade for bitcoins? See i don't have any direction, i need a mentor or someone to tell me which way to go on this quest for bitcoin.I am turning a profit on my faucet but its to slow....any ideas for me where to go, read, learn, etc. Huh
It's absolutely possible to mine more profitable alt-coins with your GPU's and trade them for bitcoin.  The primary problem most people have is electricity isn't free.  Unless your paying in the neighborhood of 0.02/USD/KW/H to 0.035/USD/KW/H you can pretty much forget about any real profitablity with GPU mining.

*Hint, check out coinwarz.com or any number of similar sites and filter by the X11 based (and derivatives, X13, etc.) algorithms, they are probably your best bet insofar as profitability and power consumption currently.

Theres also a great set of Profitability Calculators that allow you to enter the hashrate stats for your particular GPU along with other variables such as Pool Fee's, electricity costs, unit cost and basically gives you a breakdown of current profit earning potential.  Just be aware, current earnings will fluctuate...mostly in the downward direction!
April 01, 2015, 05:52:52 PM
Yea, i think its best to not take that road...Im looking for a new road but don't  see any... Sad
Pages:
Jump to: