Pages:
Author

Topic: What is altcoin - page 2. (Read 292 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
December 09, 2017, 11:52:48 AM
Alternate coins are branded alternate because they are also like bitcoin but they work in other terms in the same way as bitcoin. Ethereum is a alternate coin which is also like bitcoin and it is also really useful in the cryptocurrency world. Bitcoin is part of cryptocurrency and so is alternate coins. We call them alternate coins because there are so many of them to be named individually.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
December 09, 2017, 11:45:26 AM
Everyone is talking many about altcoins but i dont have an idea about what is the altcoin.can someone explain me about altcoin

"altcoin" refers to a crytpocurrency other than Bitcoin. Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency, everything is is considered an alternative cryptocurrency or "alt coin".

There are nearly 1,000 cryptocurrencies. Most of them are rubbish - weak business plans, thin trading market, or just pump and dump schemes. But about 10-20 are promising cryptocurrencies, and maybe another 30 are capable  of achieving that status. Stay away from the rest!
Activity: 122
Merit: 14
December 09, 2017, 11:42:18 AM
Everyone is talking many about altcoins but i dont have an idea about what is the altcoin.can someone explain me about altcoin
Pages:
Jump to: