Pages:
Author

Topic: what is BCNEX? does it have a potential to overcome other exchanges? - page 2. (Read 228 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
short answer, no. Exchanges have a huge barrier to entry, especially to gain trust, volume and etc. BCNEX had an excellent pre-sale bounty and some momentum, much of that has died out.

Just examining their Twitter account expresses to me very poor attempts at capturing their target audience or gaining market share: https://twitter.com/bcnex_net. They're capturing the market by attempting to proper smaller, unknown and shit/scam coins to begin building a base. While this strategy is fundamentally solid, they are falling short in virtually every other category.

Success of bounty, hype and buzz, does not equate a successful or a team who fully understand the environments, their target audience or how ultimately they are going to achieve their moon goals.

Is it anything that will be in competition with current leading exchanges, nothing indicates this at the current time or even indicators for the future. This will eventually settle into a niche market, gaining some market share if any. Concurrently, my last point will be if BCNEX or any startups are seen as a threat to leading exchanges, then they will ultimately get crushed when bigger funded/income generated exchanges rip the core fabric of what makes those exchanges special, and integrates those features for their mass audience.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I have heard something about this exchange but not much. The only thing I can tell you is that they had one of the most successful bounties on Bitcointalk with a bunch of participants. However, I hardly doubt that they would manage to overcome Binance or any top tier exchange.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
What is BCNEX? Does it have a potential to overcome other exchanges?

Bcnex is a full-service ecosystem for the purchase, exchange and trading of blockchain -based tokens and a wide range of digital assets. It is a customer-centric, highly secure and stable trading platform built on microservices architecture that meets the most stringent customer requirements.

It is supplemented by an optimal asset storage model achieved by combining hot wallets, cold wallets, and secure hardware with similar operational structures applied by banks, ISP providers, and the governments of developed countries. This guarantees absolute security of customer assets even if the system is compromised, while still ensuring the platform liquidity.

Compared to existing solutions, Bcnex is a fast, accurate and low latency trading platform with flexible scalability that can handle up to 2,000,000 orders per second. It operates with its own native cryptocurrency - the BCNX token. First built on the Ethereum blockchain and then migrated to CrytoNote, it will be used to trade, buy and sell other cryptocurrencies, cover transaction fees and receive incentives of up to 75%.

Bcnex is a user-centric exchange developed as a result of the collaboration between experienced developers and trading experts with a proven track record in automating distribution, designing high performance web applications and facilitating access to the financial market. Backed by a team that has been deeply immersed in the

cryptocurrency community for years, Bcnex is ideally positioned to become a globally accessible exchange for the blockchain era that is meant to reward you, the user.

Also share your views and opinions. What do you think about BCNEX.
Pages:
Jump to: