Pages:
Author

Topic: what is behind BITCOIN Cash SV Pumping - page 2. (Read 356 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
Agree with this. Most investors expect too much once they hear that the team is having a conference which affects the prices. People are too hopeful that there will be changes which could bring them a good profit through holding such coin in time.

Yep. And what happens after the conference? The price dumps. Simply because these conferences are often overhyped and end up being underwhelming. I have fomo-ed in some coins due to conferences in the past when I first started out trading so I'm a bit sure of this lmao.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
Definitely the war with BCH is not over, I mean those people behind will try to out do each. As for BSV, the Craig attempts to copyright the Bitcoin whitepaper was the catalyst for this dramatic surge, IMHO. However, this kind of hype will die down in the next coming weeks and days as typical of a altcoins, pum-and-dump scheme. It's good if you can ride the waves and exit on time. But if you think of buying at this price, then there's a big risk in your end that you might get trap inside once all this drama has died down.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
They're currently having the BSV CoinGeek conference in Toronto. As far as I know, fomo occurs sometimes when these conferences come up in the hopes that there will be good sort of "announcements" and such.

Agree with this. Most investors expect too much once they hear that the team is having a conference which affects the prices. People are too hopeful that there will be changes which could bring them a good profit through holding such coin in time. Even updates are being manipulated which is making announcements more unreliable.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
A lot of the new entrants in to the world of crypto-currency are getting confused by BSV. There is a lot of propaganda going on in the social media that BSV is the original Bitcoin and some of the noobs therefore purchase BSV along with BTC (or BCH). Even if someone purchases BTC using 90% of his funds and BSV using the remaining 10%, then BSV will be getting a boost because its market share is less than 1%.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
They're currently having the BSV CoinGeek conference in Toronto. As far as I know, fomo occurs sometimes when these conferences come up in the hopes that there will be good sort of "announcements" and such.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
the answer to why blank is pumping (where blank is the name of an altcoin) is always the same thing. it is because they are pump and dumps so they are doing what they were created to do to get pumped and dumped!

in case of BSV they are trying so hard to keep it alive because recently the biggest altcoin exchanges removed this altcoin from their services and it crashed the price and hastened its inevitable demise. so they are now trying to pour a lot of money in it and pump it to keep it alive and not let it die this soon. because that would mean all their hard work to scam people would go down the tubes.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
Most top altcoins are pumping as bitcoin's price is rising as well.
It has a huge influence that some coins go with its hype.
As for me, there's nothing to bother about.
There's just a high demand for bitcoin cash and it only goes with the path of Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
what is behind BITCOIN Cash SV Pumping
Ignorance
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
 a closer look at the market will send shivers down the spine. some coins, within the last few days are pumping seriously like Mad.
can someone please help with the idea behind BITCOIN SV Pumping please.  On may 20th, this particularr coin was sold at 61usd.  today. i soaring high at 176usd at the moment. i believe that is not the end and i think, the war with bitcoin cash ABC is not over.
Pages:
Jump to: