Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best Dogecoin wallet? - page 2. (Read 979 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 03:16:08 AM
used dogechain before its pretty good imo
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
November 05, 2017, 02:44:50 AM
Hey guys, I wanna know what’s the best online and desktop wallet that support dogecoin. I recently opened an account on my.dogechain.info but don’t know is it really safe or not?

Could you share your experience here?
https://my.dogechain.info is the safest doge wallet, I have never found trouble keeping doge there.
Activity: 40
November 05, 2017, 02:43:35 AM
Hey guys, I wanna know what’s the best online and desktop wallet that support dogecoin. I recently opened an account on my.dogecoin.info but don’t know is it really safe or not?

You mean dogechain.info right?

If you mean that then yeah, it is safe. You have control over your own private keys and the company that is operating this is block.io and if you have any problems you can contact them. I've also used multidoge, and it works fine too.

But right now i'd definitely go with dogechain for convenience.

Thank you for fixing yeah I meant my.dogechain.info, so you believe this is safe to send and receive?
Activity: 812
Merit: 509
November 05, 2017, 02:39:21 AM
Hey guys, I wanna know what’s the best online and desktop wallet that support dogecoin. I recently opened an account on my.dogecoin.info but don’t know is it really safe or not?

You mean dogechain.info right?

If you mean that then yeah, it is safe. You have control over your own private keys and the company that is operating this is block.io and if you have any problems you can contact them. I've also used multidoge, and it works fine too.

But right now i'd definitely go with dogechain for convenience.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
November 05, 2017, 02:27:49 AM
Doge has a long time. So if you using the wallet, the synchronization time too long, if the need to use only send and receive, you can use the web wallet!
You can try this: https://my.dogechain.info/#/overview
Must backup wallet before used!
Activity: 40
November 05, 2017, 01:59:33 AM
Hey guys, I wanna know what’s the best online and desktop wallet that support dogecoin. I recently opened an account on my.dogechain.info but don’t know is it really safe or not?

Pages:
Jump to: