Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best on going bounty - page 2. (Read 179 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
October 07, 2018, 03:12:38 PM
Personally im promoting cryptonity because i think it is a good project with good upcoming exchange platform,  there bounty campaign rewards are also good, so after successful platform launch i think its token will really grow tremendously.
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
October 07, 2018, 02:19:56 PM
Ranking in BitcoinTalk forum is becoming harder & harder every single day & that's mainly because of the abuse of the registration in the forum & selling the memberships.
I'm kinda glad they made it hard this way so when you signup in BiCoinTalk, you'll have to work real hard to deserve your rank.

First thing before looking for good bounties is to read their TOS as only couple of them allow low membership rank (Newbies). Once you have good ranking in the forum, bounties is the last thing to look for as their is a lot of them.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 07, 2018, 02:11:20 PM
You could find lots of good bounties but as you are newbie you can't participate in most of them, also the reward will probably be very low, check bounties forum.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
October 07, 2018, 02:08:01 PM
You should research for yourself on what do you think is the best campaign for you, What if I have suggested a campaign and to think that it does not suit your preferred thing in life then it will be just a waste suggesting something for you, Try to make your own research and don't get clouded with everyone's opinion And I think you just need to keep a minimum of 4 bounties that you can work on, One that will let you join the signature campaign bounty for your preferred in the 4, And the other 3 will be on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, And Translation  campaigns.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 02:01:43 PM
participate in signature campaigns. write articles, at the moment it brings the greatest profit
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
October 07, 2018, 01:59:30 PM
The most profitable in my opinion is the subscription campaign and the translation campaign. Translation campaign requires knowledge of the language and for the signature campaign account on the forum with a good rank
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 01:54:39 PM
You can promote Domiunm bounty, the platform is working on tokenizing real estate investment and the project team are well experienced in real estate industry . You can find out more information here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-dominium-the-decentralised-property-platform-5000000-fixed-pool-4678695
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
October 07, 2018, 11:24:00 AM
Please kindly tell me best on going real legit profitable bounty
Pages:
Jump to: