Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best smartphone? - page 16. (Read 19738 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
July 27, 2016, 12:05:40 PM
xiaomi,
why xiaomi?
because there is a cheap price with great spec! Tongue
Uke
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
July 27, 2016, 04:24:26 AM
I'm using Huawei smartphone. So far it is good and the price is very affordable.
Activity: 56
July 27, 2016, 03:32:50 AM
samsung is no 1
why? because i like aplication and free bluetooth  Grin
apple cannot bluetooth with other phone
Activity: 42
July 27, 2016, 01:49:28 AM
1 apple
2 samsung
i think apple is very nice but my phone samsung :v
no money to buy apple  Embarrassed
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
July 26, 2016, 07:18:24 PM
Yeaaa , Samsung for me too

It's not bad, but i like other phones Wink
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
July 26, 2016, 02:58:55 PM
Yeaaa , Samsung for me too
Activity: 477
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
July 26, 2016, 12:19:55 PM
samsung S7 and motoX
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
July 26, 2016, 10:12:14 AM
The samsung phones, with the VR kit!
Activity: 698
Merit: 503
Substantiate your success.
July 26, 2016, 08:38:12 AM
I've got an LG g4 at present but I do wish there was a top line windows phone with top line, er, Windows.  It's by far the smoothest OS and seems to work well on weedy machinery too but the lack of app thing totally murders it.  Most apps have zero reviews which says it all.  

I have a Nokia 620 that I wheel out occasionally and using that feels so much more civilised and natural than Android. Guess it's too late now.

Snap. I have a G4 and I love it, mainly for the value for money and the great camera on it. I was going to root it and install Cyanogen, but apparently that voids some of the camera features, in particular the manual mode which has shit like manual focus (great for macro) and up to 30s shutter speed (great for taking pictures of lighting storms etc.)

Here's a couple of macro photos I took of a tiny spider on my hand (zoom in to see the detail):

http://i.cubeupload.com/FiwWta.jpg
http://i.cubeupload.com/2NAQea.jpg
I'll try and embed it but it's high res so we'll see... *edit... nope.

In the second one you can see he's actually climbing a miniscule hair on the back of my hand like a boss!

Unless you're rich, fuck apple phones. Granted, the newest 6 series do have excellent cameras, with great slo-mo shutter speed, and obviously the clean interface and nice design are a plus. They're especially good for non techie type people, as the interface is very simple.

But I despise their business model of locking you in to their whole software/hardware ecosystem, and the fact that their phones don't have expandable memory (and they have the cheek to sell £300+ phones with only 16GB of memory, and charge you over £100 more for a few extra gigabytes!!? Daylight robbery.)

I'll take my £250 LG with removable battery, Quad HD screen and expandable memory slot; rather than shell out £600 for some overmarketed bullshit fashion accessory!
thats awesome detailed dude Smiley but never heard G4 before,only on europe?
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
July 26, 2016, 04:52:24 AM
I've got an LG g4 at present but I do wish there was a top line windows phone with top line, er, Windows.  It's by far the smoothest OS and seems to work well on weedy machinery too but the lack of app thing totally murders it.  Most apps have zero reviews which says it all.  

I have a Nokia 620 that I wheel out occasionally and using that feels so much more civilised and natural than Android. Guess it's too late now.

Snap. I have a G4 and I love it, mainly for the value for money and the great camera on it. I was going to root it and install Cyanogen, but apparently that voids some of the camera features, in particular the manual mode which has shit like manual focus (great for macro) and up to 30s shutter speed (great for taking pictures of lighting storms etc.)

Here's a couple of macro photos I took of a tiny spider on my hand (zoom in to see the detail):

http://i.cubeupload.com/FiwWta.jpg
http://i.cubeupload.com/2NAQea.jpg
I'll try and embed it but it's high res so we'll see... *edit... nope.

In the second one you can see he's actually climbing a miniscule hair on the back of my hand like a boss!

Unless you're rich, fuck apple phones. Granted, the newest 6 series do have excellent cameras, with great slo-mo shutter speed, and obviously the clean interface and nice design are a plus. They're especially good for non techie type people, as the interface is very simple.

But I despise their business model of locking you in to their whole software/hardware ecosystem, and the fact that their phones don't have expandable memory (and they have the cheek to sell £300+ phones with only 16GB of memory, and charge you over £100 more for a few extra gigabytes!!? Daylight robbery.)

I'll take my £250 LG with removable battery, Quad HD screen and expandable memory slot; rather than shell out £600 for some overmarketed bullshit fashion accessory!
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
July 26, 2016, 04:25:07 AM
Which one your smartphone?
-apple
-samsung S7
-oneplus
-asus
-acer
-xiaomi

I had an apple and Samsung phone. I prefer the Samsung ones. The android apps are better in my opinion.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
July 26, 2016, 04:21:15 AM
I love the Nexus line, therefore the Nexus 6 is the best device from the list.
Also because it's so damn beautiful and powerful.
July 26, 2016, 02:48:10 AM
I've been using nexus phones for a few years now and I wouldn't trade them for anything else. they  get the newest version of android months before any other phone. and most phones don't really get updated.
I'm curious with nexus actually Smiley
July 26, 2016, 02:47:07 AM
There is no best, only better Grin
Okay i will changed my title :p
Activity: 181
July 26, 2016, 01:16:12 AM
I've been using nexus phones for a few years now and I wouldn't trade them for anything else. they  get the newest version of android months before any other phone. and most phones don't really get updated.
July 25, 2016, 10:51:01 PM
Go for the cheaper but equally great phones: Oneplus, xiaomi, huawei.
Oneplus still expensive hehe
July 25, 2016, 10:48:57 PM
asus for me salsa. hahahaha.  i use currently zenfone 5. and it good in running heavy game and different software. i can even use it in mining. and the best of asus phone is the OS is always updated even if your phone is old.
How to minning with zenfone?
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
July 25, 2016, 11:47:07 AM
Go for the cheaper but equally great phones: Oneplus, xiaomi, huawei.
Activity: 337
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 25, 2016, 05:50:34 AM
Which one your smartphone?
-apple
-samsung S7
-oneplus
-asus
-acer
-xiaomi

there are no "best" smartphone as they are all pretty much unique, but personally  i like samsung because it was my first phone that i had
Activity: 210
BitConnect coin
July 25, 2016, 02:39:31 AM
what i want most is samsung and acer. ahavent tried xiaomi yet.

i love sony ericson too.
Pages:
Jump to: