Pages:
Author

Topic: What is better? To gamble or to invest? - page 25. (Read 30569 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
But in that fact too many people play gambling and some of the players always think up that they invest in playing gambling to earn money .Its true that investment is a way to grow our money but in the sense of right investments snd not risking to gamble our funds in a easy money gameplay only.

There will be alot of people that will still gamble instead of relying on investment. In fact when you invest into a thing, it is pretty much the same as gambling. You wont know the result of the investment unless you put your money into it. It is pretty much random as well and in some sense it is no different than gamble
at least an investment has a clear purpose and more reasonable return rather than gambling that provide you a super irrational interest, so if you smart enough to think that investment far better than gambling you will avoid to gamble and choose to invest.

investment are not random as there is real data that leading into real profit calculation.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
Investing is always better then gambling as in investing you always have an chance to make some good money if you invest at the right place while in gambling only luck will decide your end result.
I dont think so why? People invest without knowing that the money that will been having will get a profit. It is better to gamble, because time by time we can see what will happens to your bitcoins is it be lose in a game and it can be win. Gamble is challenging yet is will be a good source then investing that is more risky.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
In my opinion investing is by far the better choice, with investing you get a positive % on your side, even if for half a point over long term that means profit IMO, however the biggest issue is where to invest, as the risk of investing being the nature of the gambling site operator, closing the site, or even cheating the investors through betting on his own with access to seeds.
That's the risk one has to take when investing in a bankroll, it's risky but rewarding over long-term. i'm sure if you invest in trusted site you'll see positive results. one should always do their research before investing in anything.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
I would rather choose investment over the gambling if it comes to a greater amount of money.
Otherwise, you can always try your luck and earn much easier and faster if you gamble Wink

Frankly speaking many will say and choose that they'll go with investment. It's a popular way to grow our money or balance. While in gambling, your hope of growing your total money/bitcoin will be wasted because it is created and destined to make it's gamblers lose in the end. There will be some winner but it was just a deception.
But in that fact too many people play gambling and some of the players always think up that they invest in playing gambling to earn money .Its true that investment is a way to grow our money but in the sense of right investments snd not risking to gamble our funds in a easy money gameplay only.
I can't deny that fact, gambling is a big industry in the market of crypto currency and even before that's a real thing in this world. We are influenced by many factors about gambling. When a gambler, deposits his money or bitcoin to a gambling site he is already thinking that he is investing something into it but it's not really like that.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
In my opinion investing is by far the better choice, with investing you get a positive % on your side, even if for half a point over long term that means profit IMO, however the biggest issue is where to invest, as the risk of investing being the nature of the gambling site operator, closing the site, or even cheating the investors through betting on his own with access to seeds.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
Investing is always better then gambling as in investing you always have an chance to make some good money if you invest at the right place while in gambling only luck will decide your end result.

Well gambling and investment is totally different concept and yes Investing is an art which require skill to generate income on money which we invest for a longer duration while on other hand gambling is any layman can play roullete , slot games and either win or lose without any research done.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
I agree with you on this issue, investment must bring to you a given amount of profit but gambling doesn't give you any assurance to provide any profit. so why I do prefer gambling..? I don't have much belief in luck dependent games if you have then may go...

I think the OP is talking about investment in a website and that is not better than any type of gambling. You may win or lose in gambling and similarly, the site may or may not give back returns. So both are nearly same and both are risky. I would say invest in some kind of assets like gold or property is way better than gambling.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
I agree with you on this issue, investment must bring to you a given amount of profit but gambling doesn't give you any assurance to provide any profit. so why I do prefer gambling..? I don't have much belief in luck dependent games if you have then may go...
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

There will be alot of people that will still gamble instead of relying on investment. In fact when you invest into a thing, it is pretty much the same as gambling. You wont know the result of the investment unless you put your money into it. It is pretty much random as well and in some sense it is no different than gamble
Activity: 713
Merit: 501
In investing, you get the time to do research about the action that you're about to do. This will help you find the right investments and probably the best one. In gambling, you can only hope that things would go right and that you're going to win. Investing is so much better in terms of earning money since you can be an expert at a certain field to know well enough that a project will be a successful one. I'm not just talking about ICOs but all projects in general like startups. Gambling is only good for entertainment purposes compared to investing. But, there are also better things to keep yourself entertained other than gambling.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
I would rather choose investment over the gambling if it comes to a greater amount of money.
Otherwise, you can always try your luck and earn much easier and faster if you gamble Wink

Frankly speaking many will say and choose that they'll go with investment. It's a popular way to grow our money or balance. While in gambling, your hope of growing your total money/bitcoin will be wasted because it is created and destined to make it's gamblers lose in the end. There will be some winner but it was just a deception.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
As I continue this way and as I already observed about bitcoin. To invest is better than to gamble. Because first of all in investing you are not going to work hard not like in gambling you need to use your mindset at the time your skills. Second, you only wait for it not like in gambling maybe you wait to win or lose. Third, you are earning profit without anything to do. So, I prefer to invest.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
There are both risky,but it is still much better to do investing yhan doing gamble in the gambling sites. Because it is much more profitable on getting profit in investing to grow oir bitcoin.
I more prefer in gambling, because i am addicted in games, and i want to challenge my mind always, and i think i am more lucky in gambling than in investing. Because i play my own luck in gambling, i think it is risky in investing.

I will not going to prefer gambling rather than investing. I will do it on safer way, I'm going to choose to invest even there is also a risk but for me that risk is worthy to try. In gambling I will ending up hard headed that will make me irritable all the time but if I will take the risk in investment I will understand that investing is better way to earn.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I think the for me the better is invest, because in investing is much better because you can surely earn a good profit and it can double your money. In investing is like savings because it can use in the future in case of emergency. In investing its more profitable and many benefits, in investing is a good things. In investing well generally expect positive. Most of the investors like to invest. But in gambling many risky, and many investors gamble also, and become a gambling investors not easy. Investing is no different than gambling. Gambling is fun, and it can develops ourselves.
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
Gambling riskier than investing. Because gambling is very unpredictable you may win big sometimes you may also lose too thus when greed comes you'll eventually lose more than you have meanwhile in Investing you just need to study and analize the project, the idea and the team behind it so that you can be sure if it is scam or not. So in my opinion investing is still safer than gambling
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
There are both risky,but it is still much better to do investing yhan doing gamble in the gambling sites. Because it is much more profitable on getting profit in investing to grow oir bitcoin.
I more prefer in gambling, because i am addicted in games, and i want to challenge my mind always, and i think i am more lucky in gambling than in investing. Because i play my own luck in gambling, i think it is risky in investing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
After seeing the development of investment with bitcoin that promises, I think gambling is not a goal to make money Grin

It is not really a goal to make money on gambling. The risk is too high and the chances of you winning is slim. So its better to invest your money on other portfolio. Well gambling gives us a sense of happiness if we are winning though. And we as species always want to be happy. But happiness in gambling is short lived only. You can find other ways to be happy in life without involving yourself into gambling. So which one is better? Investment for me.
I think we can minimize the risk of losing money in gambling, if we are playing gambling with some solid planning, although the risk of losing money is also there in trading and specially for those people who have no trading experience and skill. but they only depend on their luck there. I think then trading is also have the same level risk. in gambling there are some sort of games where we can use our experience and skill for example in sports gambing we have the advantage to use our previous experience and skill or showing good result, but still our luck play important role there.
I think that no one can guarantee a successful game. The fact is that gambling is a very big risk and of course investing your ideas, getting to the fraudster is possible to lose the same. But in percentage terms I think gambling is very dangerous and risky.

exactly once, it will never exist that can provide guarantees 100% that each game delivers success. Because the game is the two things that we should have (win or lose), if we do not want to receive from all the things that exist in all the games then everything is just a mere dream to be able to get a lot of advantages. The loss was already good, but got up and kept trying until success is the key to it all

Activity: 584
Merit: 256
Obviously, Investment should be the best choice, from gambling you can not be assured of earning any profit until your luck with you, so it is really dependent on fate, but the investment is the process where you can gain a handsome profit and keep yourself feel free....
Pages:
Jump to: