Pages:
Author

Topic: What is better when advertising in bitcointalk? - page 2. (Read 883 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
What do you think is better while advertising?
1) Making a fixed campaign with 0.2 per month for 5 best quality posters, min requirement only 20 posts , so something like 0.01 per post.
2) Advertising in bitcointalk with banner ads, with only one slot for 1btc per month.
IMO signatures are better because you get better visibility.
Just curious, do you want to make your own signature campaign? 0.01 per post rate is too high in my opinion, but you could limit the maximal post for that, like 10-15 posts per week. But from your both option, I prefer signature campaign instead of banner ads.
Nope I am not planning to open a signature campaign, it just seems foolish that other people choose Banner ads on bitcointalk while greater advantage is available from a signature campaign.

It's not foolish for people to use the banner ads. Some people actually click those rather than those links on the signature campaigns but still, if you want fast advertising to be in every part of the forum then signature is always better. Also those signature campaigns that pays you in your account in their site gains more user. Wink
Activity: 639
Merit: 500
1) Making a fixed campaign with 0.2 per month for 5 best quality posters, min requirement only 20 posts , so something like 0.01 per post.
2) Advertising in bitcointalk with banner ads, with only one slot for 1btc per month.

You are not getting a banner ad slot for 1 BTC a month. Try 10 BTC and you may have a chance.

Currently the ad slots go for over 2 BTC and was mnore than 3 BTC for the last round, and they are for 7-12 days. So in a month it will cost you over 10 BTC and for that budget you will have a huge signature campaign. If you have only 1 BTC a month to spend then you dont have any choice other than a signature campaign.

Out of interest, what is your site?

EDIT: I see that youre doing this out of academic interest. But your numbers are still wrong.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1003
4 Mana 7/7
Just curious, do you want to make your own signature campaign? 0.01 per post rate is too high in my opinion, but you could limit the maximal post for that, like 10-15 posts per week. But from your both option, I prefer signature campaign instead of banner ads.
Nope I am not planning to open a signature campaign, it just seems foolish that other people choose Banner ads on bitcointalk while greater advantage is available from a signature campaign.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
I prefer to signature campaign, which 0.2 per month. 0.01 per post is highest pay per post.
with signature campaign people can make signature for every thread they posted.
AFAIK banner ads on this forum will appear when the thread have more 2 comment/post.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1003
4 Mana 7/7
Pages:
Jump to: