Pages:
Author

Topic: What is Bitcoin trading? can Bitcoin trading profitable without having lost? - page 5. (Read 523 times)

copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I have spent time to read about Bitcoin trading, hence want to comprehend how it influence and overwhelm The market in this forum.as a newbie who's interested and curious about Bitcoin trading, eager to be impacted with knowledge from my superiors (legendary and hero members etc)
Bitcoin trading means buying and selling of bitcoin with the goal of making profits. The bitcoin market is somewhat volatile. So people take advantage of this to make some good profits. But trading is no easy job. It has its own risks. The riskier your trades are, the higher will be your profit. So you will have to know what you are doing. Make one mistake, and then you will end up with losing everything. You WILL be making losses when you trade. If there were ways to trade without making any loss at all, everyone would just be trading.
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
Trading is a risk.
Sometimes you lose, other times you win. But in all, skill and knowledge matters more.
Knowing when to trade and when not to, the best time to buy and sell. Also you could try learn some strategies that concern trading
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 10758
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
<...>

You could always give it a go without actually spending anything, be it on paper, or using any one of the Demo Trading Platforms available for Spot (no way you should really get too acquainted with margin trading until you cover spot, it at all). A prerequisite nevertheless should be to become familiar with the terms, concepts, risks, pitfalls, safety nets and so forth you should have likely covered before hand, lest you want to go full random savage. Even so, stats here and there render poor results for the vast majority of trading beginners.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971
Block halving is coming.
It's impossible that you won't be lost in trading without knowledge you can't make a single penny.
Since you are a newbie I would suggest you do some research and study trading first before you enter in trading.

There are some good sources of learning about trading from fundamental to technical analysis.
Here check this link below

- https://github.com/SpiralDevelopment/Awesome-Crypto-Trading

And then use a trading simulator that you can find on that link then apply what you learn from guides that you read from that link.
You don't need to pay to learn that link is enough to gain knowledge about trading.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
I have spent time to read about Bitcoin trading, hence want to comprehend how it influence and overwhelm The market in this forum.as a newbie who's interested and curious about Bitcoin trading, eager to be impacted with knowledge from my superiors (legendary and hero members etc)

First of all this thread should be moved to “Trading Discussion” thread.

Coming to the topic, it’s impossible to do trading without getting any loses.
Whenever you invest in any business there is equal risk of lose and both profit.
Same happen withe BTC trading also.
If you choose the wrong time or wrong coin, then ultimately you will face losses only.
Choosing a right coin and correct time to sell it can reduce the risk of losses.
Hope this helps you OP now.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Trust me, no Bitcoin trader is 100% profitable without losing once...

if you are a new player in the trading world and also do not have knowledge of the history of the Bitcoin price then I suggest not to expect much you can profit on your first trade unless you are lucky. one of the habits of newbies who are just trying to trade in bitcoin is to have a 'weak hand', they will immediately panic sell when the bitcoin price drops.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

I welcome to the forum, and you are in the right forum.

You don't need to tell us your boss or any nickname. We are all the same to learn and exchange thoughts, ideas and share knowledge. Whether it's a problem or a solution, we will all try to give each other input.
Your interest is very good, so you have a lot of questions that you want to convey. Let's share with each other.

I think any kind of trade can cost someone, even in Bitcoin. As long as you know there is no continuous profitable trade, at least having a loss cannot be separated from it all. Bitcoin trading can be profitable if one can at least know the time when he should open a position and when he should release a position. Mastering a minimum of basic trading strategies. I believe you already know it all because you have a lot of reading resources that you can get out there.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 694
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
No-loss trading is possible depending on the type of trade. In the spot market, losses are divided into 2 categories, namely realized losses and unrealized (floating) losses. You can keep your losses from being realized when your P&L indicator is minus, meaning that you need to change the trading period when it occurs. However, that does not mean you do not lose anything (especially a matter of time).

Quote from: Sami Abusaad
Are you willing to lose money on a trade? If not, then don't take it. You can only win if you're not afraid to lose. And you can only do that if you truly accept the risks in front of you.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002
First off just because someone is a Legendary or Hero member it does NOT mean that they know what they're talking about.  The truth is the majority of people here have no clue what they are talking about, so take everything you read with a grain of salt and always do your own homework !  ( That doesn't mean there aren't plenty of of knowledgeable people here though, don't get me wrong).

That being said, no..there is no way to trade bitcoin without the possibility of loss.  There is no such thing as trading without the possibility of loss, and don't let anyone tell you any different.  Also, is trading right for you? Trading is not right for the majority of people.  You need to make sure you already have a sound portfolio in place, on track for retirement etc..then once that is all in place, and you have some extra money you can afford to lose, then maybe trading can make sense.  Still for most people the best thing is to simply buy and hold.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
If bitcoin trading(or trading in general) was possible without chances of loss, then literally everyone would be doing it. There's a reason why it isn't heavily recommended for the masses— simply because the chances of losses are huge especially for the beginners.

Yes, you can most definitely significantly decrease the chances of you losing money, but even the best of the best traders have losses. Losses is simply something that will always be in the picture; it's just that you need to have a lot more wins than losses in the end.
Activity: 14
Merit: 3
Pages:
Jump to: