Pages:
Author

Topic: What is Bytecoin? and its advantages with Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 167 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 0
Thanks for sharing such a nice knowledgable video in the forum. I think, people now will understand some very basic things about bytecoin and bitcoin. Please keep sharing this type of video for us so that new investors like us can know something new and important.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
If bytecoin is BCN then I think bytecoin is a coin that mooned and sent every investor of the green candles to the village (debt)

I don’t really know about the advantages but I’m eager to learn, so I will look through the post
Thanks
Activity: 294
English would be the most preferred language for this video, since it's universal, and most of us don't understand the language you are talking in. However, I searched for Bytecoin and it looks like a regular coin in the market, nothing extraordinary. please do let me know the beneficiaries. Thanks
Activity: 56
bytecoin is the first cryptocurrency based open source code designe , it is very unique technology but unfortunatly it doesn't have that much fame and demand among the users , as per the relation with bitcoin I don't have clear idea about this but bitcoin price are going down this day so it can be happen that bitcoin is looking for  some advantages from somewhere
Activity: 78
indeed with video everyone will be able to see it and that is one big advantage in looking bitcoin, and now bitcoin prices have started to go up for so on
Activity: 122
Merit: 11
I share a video, in which I explain that it is bytecoin and the advantages it has over Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, can leave a like, share the video so that more people see it and can leave a tip in my bitcoin wallet, so no more chat, I leave the video with its corresponding link.
BTC BTC BTC  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4stqoAz1jI
Pages:
Jump to: