Pages:
Author

Topic: What is China government upto? - page 2. (Read 179 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 01:29:44 PM
I think the Chinese government wants to control the encrypted currency, and they do not allow bitcoins to destroy the country's economic system, because it will hurt the power of the government.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
May 20, 2018, 01:25:53 PM
In the present scenario, i dont think any country is going to ban or continue with their bans on crypto or icos. With a growing adoption by various countries of a tech that would prove futuristic and revolutionary in every aspect of our lives, who would want to reject and stay behind or out of the competition.
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
May 20, 2018, 01:21:13 PM
There are many reasons why China is cracking down on cryptos.  Some of them are a little nefarious such as pressure from the central bank - but others are legitimately to help prevent scammers.  In this light one could look at an ICO rating service as a means to protect people from scammers rather than support of the industry.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
May 20, 2018, 07:59:42 AM
I think the ratings given this chinese will encourage all crypto to keep innovating and developing, also compete to be the best. so we can see and distinguish between real and great crypto with shitcoin.
Activity: 322
May 20, 2018, 07:50:27 AM
Yes, it does not make any sense. Some says, this was done to reduce the number of scammers. But they can never be gone forever. Let's see how their strategy works in future. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
May 20, 2018, 04:20:19 AM
I think they were just behind the terrible folks and con artists who were gathering coins masking as new ico activities, eventually china will be completely sanctioning the genuine crypto resources as the biggest mining units are working from china and furthermore Chinese give gigantic volume to general crypto showcase, so the genuine coins are ventures will be alright in China and everywhere throughout the world. This is nothing to worry.
copper member
Activity: 140
May 19, 2018, 06:01:54 PM
Thank you for the article. I think some bad guys and scammers are responsible for this. I hope Chinese government will soon solve this problem.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 06:42:22 AM
I think they were only behind the bad guys and scammers who were collecting money disguising as new ico projects, sooner or later china will be fully legalizing the real crypto assets as the largest mining units are working from china and also Chinese provide huge volume to overall crypto market, so the real coins are projects are going to be ok in China and all over the world.

Makes sense but scammers will always be there no matter what. Instead of unregulated way of doing it, now a much more regularized system will be there but again people who are behind this might take advantage of the system.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
May 18, 2018, 05:38:07 AM
I think they were only behind the bad guys and scammers who were collecting money disguising as new ico projects, sooner or later china will be fully legalizing the real crypto assets as the largest mining units are working from china and also chinese provide huge volume to overall crypto market, so the real coins are projects are going to be ok in China and all over the world.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 05:04:04 AM
China is the first country to have a government that provides crypto ratings. It is quite shocking as it is the same country where people are banned from using it. Are they going to change how crypto works in china? Bring some regulations?

Read the complere article here : https://coinfrenzy.io/chinese-government-crypto-rating/
Pages:
Jump to: