Pages:
Author

Topic: What is Coin Flashing and Its Real use case - page 2. (Read 224 times)

legendary
Activity: 3402
Merit: 5004
https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC
September 13, 2022, 03:30:39 AM
I have heard this term before, always in the context Potato Chips already described: it's a popular (old) scam method given a new name to lure in new victims.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1235
September 13, 2022, 03:02:55 AM
There is nothing called coin flashing. But there is an altcoin called flash. Also there is flash crash, which can be referred to when the price of a coin fall abruptly, which is referred to as flash crash.

But flash crashing is not any term yet in crypto, or maybe not yet common, but I see nothing related to flash crasing yet as of today.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
September 13, 2022, 02:58:41 AM
No idea what that is but if they are promising to double/triple/quadruple/etc.. your coins if you send it to them, then it's a pretty common scam. Money doesn't grow magically. Don't send them any cent, op. Be careful with strangers talking about money, they're most likely up to no good.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
September 13, 2022, 02:39:00 AM
hello guys , i just want to know what is coin flashing or in other terms Bitcoin flashing , what is the purpose of it , as someone approached me and said that he will send me coins, by taking some amount , please help me understand, i googled it but just got a definition , i just want to know its real use case ..
Pages:
Jump to: