Pages:
Author

Topic: What is everyone’s favourite Altcoin heading into the second half of 2018? - page 3. (Read 481 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I'm going with Neblio due to its world class blockchain technology, low burn rate, low outstanding shares and 10% POS reward yearly.  Can't beat that.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
I think there is a new altcoin the tumultuous world crypto. The Altcoin is the EOS. In the year 2018 is altcoin, this enters the market, with highly sophisticated technology at bringing. Then a lot of people are interested, even up to comparison with the ethereum. And the result, now successfully ranked 4 in the market.
Activity: 230
Merit: 0
Though Ethereum is my most favorite altcoin, i will choose Cardano according to recent market status. Cardano is now in a cheap price and i think it will have a good growth.
Activity: 252
Cardano is good choice i think. they are new in crypto market and reach in top position within short time.moreover i like cardano because i feel this is unique.
Activity: 182
Since Cardano is based on bllockchain technology and developed from a scientific philosophy so it would be better for cryptocurrency and also for the investors.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
Very hard to say which one altcoin is better when all market was destroyed by BTC. But must some of them will return a little of own price and even, maybe - make good jump. Maybe it will be Ethereum, maybe ZCL.
Activity: 168
i like ethereum most. after bitcoin i think ethereum is best. they also  used the blockchain technology and they also have the smart contract.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
I love MinexCoin, coin which generates passive income, Visa cards are on the way! Very low market cap. rebranding is coming, new big advisor will be announced. Many big news, but cheap price. So learn something about MinexCoin and buy. Thanks me later Wink.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
To be totally honest, not really hodling any coins at the moment. Will definitely get back in the crypto game when we can see clear signs of market stabilizing/oncoming bull run. Right now I just cannot bring myself to throw away my hard earned fiat.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
All favourites made me down  Cheesy But still holding Waves, BNB, OMG, DGD, for some certain reasons.
Cardano is good choice i think. they are new in crypto market and reach in top position within short time.moreover i like cardano because i feel this is unique.
Activity: 108
Let me tell you about a little gem named Masari. Starting this month will be the first CN coin to have a mobile wallet, also new tech named uncle mining will be released in Q3. If you add that Cryptopia is coming soon and lead developer, which is briliant, also announced that he will work full time for development of the coin starting from September you will have an absolute winner with no better time to buy than on this bear market.

You can listen all the new and exciting features directly form the lead dev: https://thebitcoinpodcast.com/hashing-it-out-14/
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Check the low market cap tokens / coin that have a working product.
For me personally, my hidden gem is PayFair:
Market Cap is only  $1,377,663 USD  (imagine the possibilities).
So cheap right now, they have a passive income initiative (Trust Nodes).

For me this is an easy 10x or 20x investment according to today's price next couple weeks / months.

Nice one , didnt even know nothing about Payfair project , i suggest you to check HiveProject , HoloChain , ZPER and MVL Chain . Currently they all are really undervalued in my opinion . Speaking about HiveProject they have partnership with GoSocket and there is loads of invoices waiting to be sold on platform . Platform should be functioning later this year Smiley
Activity: 168
Cardano blockchain is the most secure and easy. It is beneficial for Altcoin because it increases the speed of the transaction and ensures transparency. Its structure is very strong and it will do something better in the future.
Activity: 238
As like as some other altcoins Cardano provides the facility of Dapps and smart contracts along with more technological improvements on blockchain technology. Thus it holds prospect to become favorite to all.
Activity: 266
NEO might be able to gain popularity in this regard. It has grown quite remarkably and seems promising to establish what they are trying to achieve. Therefore I believe I has good reason to be everyone’s favorite.
Activity: 350
Cardano blockchain is the most probable and potential. It is useful for Bitcoin because it increases the speed of the transaction. Its structure is very strong and it will do something better in the future. its feature are amazing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Now the entire market is so wilting, Altcoin's King ETH has fallen to unexpected prices. Now, except for Bitcoin, I don't think I already know what I like.
Activity: 269
There are some coins which have some great chance to have a good growth. Cardano, DigiByte, Dogecoin, Ethereum, etc are some promising altcoins of market now. I think EOS also have some good chance.
There is a chance for Litecoin to get favor. It has extremely good scalability. It is compared to BTC but has more advantage over BTC such as high transaction speed. Thus, it may come to everyone’s attention.
Pages:
Jump to: