Pages:
Author

Topic: What is GAMBLING? - page 11. (Read 8485 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
November 22, 2016, 08:27:37 AM
I want ask mostly people are saying in Gambling we loss everything, but they are still playing gambling.
WHY?
Then people saying that it is Game and fun so we are playing.
I want ask you, Is it Game so you are playing, otherwise what is Gambling?
1. GAME
2. INVESTMENT
3. BUSINESS  

As i know, basically, Gambling is a game, and Why people play it?
As i know, a lot of peoples play gambling for earn money, and only few poeple play gambling for fun and entertainment. But all of them faces the loss, but still they play gambling, because gambling has a lot attraction in it, that's why people play it again and again.
Finally, for me gambling is a Pure Game, and nothing else

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
June 01, 2016, 12:08:05 PM
For me gambling is only a game at present. But since I have a notion that house always wins so I am planning to become house and convert it to my business as well.
Activity: 187
Merit: 102
June 01, 2016, 10:06:46 AM
The game is part of human life since medieval times. Play is good, increases our adrenaline and makes us dream. But addiction is not good. I could end my addiction looking for help in books and videos on youtube. Finally what helped me most was the book "The Power of Habit". Excellent book.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
June 01, 2016, 09:57:13 AM
gambling is just wasting your time on things you cant even think about gambling is so big on these planet right now. But be careful there are allot of people who are addicted and believe me they dont want to be addicted they cant help their self.
Activity: 336
June 01, 2016, 09:34:02 AM
I want ask mostly people are saying in Gambling we loss everything, but they are still playing gambling.
WHY?
Gambling is primarily a game. But, when people gets addicted to it, they start to treat it as investment and then everything ends. Smiley

For house, gambling is business.
Everyone wants to gamble and that is logic because we all like it to do and that is really nice of course but nobody will know what will happen later in the future with yourself.
And the chance to lose some money with Bitcoin is also not that low so it is also bad if you are gambling that much.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
June 01, 2016, 04:26:16 AM
Definitely most people are not playing gambling as a game. They view it as an investment portal, that they can yield from without putting in much effort. They also like the thrill when gambling.

But eventually you do lose, and I've experienced a few losses over my time. So my advice is to never gamble.

yeah this is a sad but true fact about gambling.
a lot of people think this way. I have seen a lot of them who are even suggesting gambling to others in topics which are asking for methods of investing bitcoin.

of course you can earn money through gambling but it can only happen if you are lucky or you are playing games that you have some skills at like poker. but it wouldn't be a consistent way of making money.
Activity: 294
June 01, 2016, 03:16:56 AM
Definitely most people are not playing gambling as a game. They view it as an investment portal, that they can yield from without putting in much effort. They also like the thrill when gambling.

But eventually you do lose, and I've experienced a few losses over my time. So my advice is to never gamble.
June 01, 2016, 03:14:52 AM
Gambling are just games and that we have to know and many people must know that there will be more people that is going to have some loss with gambling and it is just made for fun.
If you are playing because you think that you can be rich of it than the chance is really high that you can lose some money with it.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
May 31, 2016, 08:52:02 PM
GAMBLING also called gambling or wagering of money or something of material value on an event with an uncertain outcome with the primary goal to win additional money or material goods. Which gambling is not only done in conventional, but there are many in the cyber world global scale.
Activity: 756
May 31, 2016, 07:28:28 PM
gambling is an oppurtunity that involves risk. it can earn you big and take everything away from you. for some people gambling is a hobby and something they do for fun (like me). i dont lose too much in gambling and i also win a little sometimes  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050
May 31, 2016, 07:19:50 PM
WHY?
Gambling is primarily a game. But, when people gets addicted to it, they start to treat it as investment and then everything ends. Smiley

For house, gambling is business.
May 31, 2016, 07:15:59 PM
WHY?
1. GAME
2. INVESTMENT
3. BUSINESS  
depends on the type of gamble that you do. some people gamble for fun by playing games like poker or even gamble only only or twice to see if they win. but anyone who gambles long term in hopes of making money is in a bad situation. i only gamble maybe once a week so even if i lose its not a big deal but if i win it feels pretty great.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
May 31, 2016, 05:39:01 PM
For me gambling is a game where you take a risk and test your luck and skill on how you can make your money grow. Some are even trying to make a living from gambling.
Activity: 602
May 31, 2016, 01:43:45 PM
WHY?
1. GAME
2. INVESTMENT
3. BUSINESS  
normal people will said that gambling is a game,and that's not wrong,because gambling basicly is a game,and people who love invest their assets will said gambling can use as investment,and its also make sense,gambling is a big industry with big money circulation,and bussines man will said that gambling is a bussines,we know what reason why they talk about that.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 31, 2016, 01:24:49 PM
WHY?
1. GAME
2. INVESTMENT
3. BUSINESS 

i only consider gambling to be a game and nothing more that a game for me.

even if i earn money from my bets that i make while gambling i still consider it a game not an investment!
Every one saying that gambling is a game, not any other thing, because when we talk about the gambling so we use the word for it and that is a GAME, and nothing more.
Everyone start it to say that i m play gambling no say that i m write gambling or i read gambling only use the word Playing, so we consider it is game.
Activity: 382
May 31, 2016, 04:07:39 AM
Gambling is the wagering of money or something of value (referred to as "the stakes") on an event with an uncertain outcome with the primary intent of winning additional money and/or material goods.

(that what from wiki)...

but when place the bet, we must think that is the only outcome...lol
Merit: 502
May 31, 2016, 04:04:18 AM
Gambling is fun for someone and addiction for someone, it depends on individual how he takes it and how lightly or strongly believes in it.

Agreed but if you don't handle it with precautions then it will make your life hell and also make you bankrupt in long run, making you beg on the streets for basic food.

so basically all depends on their goal of playing gambling. although they initially played just for fun, but if they can not control themselves, I am sure in the end they can be addictive, because they feel they can get a large amount of gambling.
May 31, 2016, 03:53:17 AM
Gambling is just a thing were you can put in money to play games that allow you to make more money if you win at those certain games. That is the best way I can explain it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 501
May 31, 2016, 02:06:01 AM
WHY?
1. GAME
2. INVESTMENT
3. BUSINESS 

i only consider gambling to be a game and nothing more that a game for me.

even if i earn money from my bets that i make while gambling i still consider it a game not an investment!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
May 31, 2016, 02:05:26 AM
For me gambling is an entertainment it was made to be fun like a game of adrenaline, the fun part of gambling is the excitement between winning and losing
Pages:
Jump to: