Pages:
Author

Topic: What is good amount to start day trading is 100$ enough?? - page 6. (Read 2797 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Everything will depend on your chosen strategy and your goals.
If your goal is to make money on trading in the shortest possible time, then its feasibility will depend on your requests.
The higher they are, the lower the chances for their implementation. Any deposit should increase as a percentage.

Well, maybe $ 100 is still too little for a long period of time. maybe it won't be worth the profit with waiting time. however, that might be enough for the short term, and also for learning. but, too bad to start the long term with it. it's just that it depends on the decisions and strategies you develop. I think you can try again.
Activity: 257
Merit: 3
This is not matter, You can start Trading just from $10. I see many User, who Start their trading just from $10 usd. Just need proper knowledge about Trading,  otherwise You can lost your Asset.     
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
$100 is a small amount but it is enough for us to start trading the first times. It trains us to know the first skills, you have lost 5 times this amount, it is acceptable. Many people lose more than that.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1303
How many times one can loose all his trading accounts before really start trading and earn.

I have lost 5 times some small accounts (less than 100$)
And one little big account (400$) in trading.

The right amount depends about how much you can afford and how much you are willing to lose. Remember that in trading you will earn in percentage (%). The amount make only the difference between a lot or a bit but if you are in positive you still in positive with +100 or +1000. The first rule is don't risk more than you can afford.
Btw I think that for start is good 100, you must be more conservative when you start trading the first times
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
Everything will depend on your chosen strategy and your goals.
If your goal is to make money on trading in the shortest possible time, then its feasibility will depend on your requests.
The higher they are, the lower the chances for their implementation. Any deposit should increase as a percentage.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
No, 100$ is very small amount to start day trade. how much you want to get profit from it.you should not expect 1-2% per day. So for 100$ 1-2$ per day is enough for you??

At first you be supposed to be trained to cope investment and gain knowledge of to take in receipt of cloying will be a extensive time. I recognize that numerous natives give their financial statement burnt for the unaffected senses barely for the reason that they don't receive slight profits. They for all time station commands with corpulent sum of cash even as their entire checking account is especially small. right era of brawny promote fluctuations bottle disperse your financial credit in a moment.
Of course, it will never be enough because if you want to make a lot of profit, then you need a clear investment strategy and 100$ really can not make you richer in this market.

I think $100 should invest in lesser known pennies and wait until rise. However, the risk will be higher because this is like a game where the win rate will be very low.
Activity: 494
Merit: 2
KoinPro: Unique Double-up Contract
$100 is enough for a start if you know what you are doing. I have started with such and grew it to $2000 in the space of four months.
copper member
Activity: 262
Merit: 1
No, 100$ is very small amount to start day trade. how much you want to get profit from it.you should not expect 1-2% per day. So for 100$ 1-2$ per day is enough for you??

At first you be supposed to be trained to cope investment and gain knowledge of to take in receipt of cloying will be a extensive time. I recognize that numerous natives give their financial statement burnt for the unaffected senses barely for the reason that they don't receive slight profits. They for all time station commands with corpulent sum of cash even as their entire checking account is especially small. right era of brawny promote fluctuations bottle disperse your financial credit in a moment.
Activity: 537
Merit: 10
If you starting with $1000 will provide greater trading flexibility and produce more daily income than starting with $500. The first thing to note is yes, making a living on day trading is a perfectly viable career, but it's not necessarily easier or less work than a regular daytime job. The benefits are rather that you are your own boss, and can plan your work hours any way you want.
Activity: 272
Merit: 13
What matters most in trading is education, if you have the proper education you can compound any amount to a big amount. the education comprises of three different things discipline, patience and not being emotional
Activity: 1610
Merit: 102
Actually It totally depends on your expectation, money management, and trading skill. If you want to earn a little percentage of your total balance, you can use 100$ for your day trading. But trading with a small amount as 100$ is very risky and you need high-quality trading skills. Because no one can surely tell what happened in the future and if your money management is good you can average your trade cost that helps to earn the profit. But In a small amount, One mistake and you lost your maximum amount. So trading with 100$, It is quite difficult for day trading.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
Day trading with 100$ will mean you have a very low profit gap at the end of each day and could also cause you to be a little bit eager and over confident going into trade.

To day trade, to my knowledge, you can start with a capital of 500$ upward, always do your own research and not be greedy in trading
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
100$ is enough to get profit and to start. but losing at 100$ many times is not good.. amount is not important to start in daytrading but lot of experience.. before entering in daytrading study will and practice before invest so even in small amount you can profit if you have a lot of experience...

$100 is very little amount for day trading but if anyone is a beginner he could practice trading with this amount. Also if anyone have less money like 100$ for trading, he /she should do the regular trading as it will be more profitable for him. Day trading is more risky.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
No, 100$ is very small amount to start day trade. how much you want to get profit from it.you should not expect 1-2% per day. So for 100$ 1-2$ per day is enough for you??

I am now only at the stage of training for day trading, using the scalping strategy, under the guidance of several YouTube channels, on the exchange market. my starting capital is much lower than $ 100 and my income is very low, but nevertheless, my primary goal is to learn how to trade correctly and analyze charts. I use a Cardano and Matic coin. But I was interested in your answer and you really believe that investing $ 100 in daily trading, a trader can earn about $ 2 a day? real numbers? I would be glad of that too.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Trading is one of the hardest things to make a decision and it depends on your knowledge and skills how does it will run also we are looking forward to making more earnings with the help of it if you made a mistake and analysis in trading your trades become liquidated it depends on your how it will run out. If you are just starting into the world of trading I think 10 dollars is enough to make a start and analyze all of the process and problem what will happen on your trading platform and you know how to handle it I think you are now prepared into the team world of trading it depends in your skills and knowledge to win your trades also with the help of indicators you can now make a conclusion what are the possible things happen I prefer to you with the help of the candlesticks and MACD indicators to win your profit
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
It depends on your skills. How much do you know about trading. The more you know about trading, the less you lose. It doesn't matter how much you start with 100$. So if you are new to trading, you should learn more about trading. Then you can make a good income from trading.
Frankly speaking, $100 is really a small amount in trading. You can't either think of a big return from that amount. I was trying that before and I can tell you, the amount really matters in trading. And that much more difficult of you are still learning in trading and it is possible that your $100 won't last a day and it has gone. If we are planning to be in trading, we have to prepare everything, and most especially, we think about the capital we use.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
It depends on your skills. How much do you know about trading. The more you know about trading, the less you lose. It doesn't matter how much you start with 100$. So if you are new to trading, you should learn more about trading. Then you can make a good income from trading.

Regardless of the amount that a novice starts trading with, you can't use the leverage that the exchange represents. Margin trading can be very dangerous for your balance if you haven't figured out how to trade on the spot market yet. It is possible that you will have to start with a new $ 100 more than once while you figure out how to trade.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
Since with a small amount of deposit you can see how things work and you will be more familiar with it, then if it goes well you can make a deposit with higher amount.

Nope not correct direction, and not all small account is able to do that. It all depends on the driver of the account. The difference is that if the account holder is greedy, the account might go out soon.
K4C
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
The amount does not matter that much what matters is strategy. What is your trading strategy? Open condition? Close? S/L trailing or regular? Have you backtested it? Can you be watching the markets 24/7 or automate it?
Ideally when you have something you will paper trade it to see how it performs on real market data.
$100 is good enough to start trading and experiencing having skin in the game. You'd be waaay ahead of the curve if you spend it testing out your strategy than playing red/black with x50 leverage.
Pages:
Jump to: