Pages:
Author

Topic: What is happening? - page 8. (Read 905 times)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 16, 2020, 05:59:36 AM
I am surprised that bounty campaign called SPYCE is already down in value after IEO ended on Probit exchange, Bounty campaign is still ongoing, what could make the price drop from 0.065 IEO price down to 0.03$ ? This is so scary lol, the bounty campaign is fixed with limited participants, I don't think this will count

many events like this, and no one can guarantee that IEO prices will be met under ordinary circumstances. many reasons that the price does not match the one calculated at IEO.
it is believed that it will go down again during the journey let alone see the current situation bitcoin is at a position of falling prices. There are two alternatives that will occur if you wait for the price to be in line with the IEO, it will indeed be able to at that price or even become worthless.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
March 16, 2020, 05:38:29 AM
I am surprised that bounty campaign called SPYCE is already down in value after IEO ended on Probit exchange, Bounty campaign is still ongoing, what could make the price drop from 0.065 IEO price down to 0.03$ ? This is so scary lol, the bounty campaign is fixed with limited participants, I don't think this will count

I suggest you continue promoting the project, the bounty manager already updated the first week of the campaign and only three weeks left, do not leave the campaign because the price of exchange already dropped, there is high chance it will recover
Merit: 10
March 16, 2020, 05:37:09 AM
The price already cut in half? Wow well Bitcoin is losing value presently too maybe it got affected because of the present crypto market condition, not until Coronavirus is gone there will never be any stability in crypto market
Activity: 574
Merit: 24
March 16, 2020, 05:06:58 AM
1. The market condition isn't in good shape right now, all projects are getting affected
2. Might be that early investors decide to dump since we are in panic state right now in crypto space.
3. Might even be that the team are responsible for this action, it's not a new thing in crypto space
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2012
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
March 16, 2020, 05:03:11 AM
Is not it common that BTC price will affect the whole market? I see nothing wrong there. However, SPYCE is an IEO coin which is not a big deal. We often see this case in the market, when they start bounty campaign, price seems skyrocketing but later it turns that bounty participants have promoted a project for less than peanut.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 11
March 16, 2020, 04:53:37 AM
This is not surprising these days, we all know the current market conditions are not good because of corona epidemic even the well established altcoins are in big dip so it's really hard for new altcoins to perform well. Circumstances won't be same we just have to be patience and wait for the right moment.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
March 16, 2020, 04:18:51 AM

i actually want it to add in my list .
Its already tradeable in that exchange right?

The main reasons why its decrease because someone is selling it maybe one of the early investors because they never expected they will need the money at this time .or else one of the team or the manager that they pay using thier tokens.
Activity: 378
Merit: 15
March 16, 2020, 04:15:31 AM
Do not panic it will recover, all altcoins are in red, the token might even go down because Bitcoin just get rejected from 5000$ support , this will be a big bear market, i expect people to be strong from now on,the least we need right now is getting panic, it won't help
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
March 16, 2020, 04:09:25 AM
Look at the current crypto market conditions, all of them have experienced a severe decline so that SPYCE is experiencing the same thing, it might be the influence of the market as well so that when SPYCE is listed on probit it is not right so the price becomes a dump.

I think you are not too panicked if the market has recovered, then the SPYCE token will also follow to recover, believe me.
Merit: 19
March 16, 2020, 04:01:52 AM

Pages:
Jump to: