Pages:
Author

Topic: What is happening in BINANCE exchange - page 2. (Read 357 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 2
November 11, 2018, 08:08:12 AM
Pump groups generally use smaller exchanges like yobit and cryptopia, I'd be surprised if they shifted towards binance because they tend to block pump actions incase of criminal activity

My exact same thoughts to be honest. You usually wont find pumps on big exchanges like Binance, they usually do their thing on smaller exchanges. Not sure Binance tolerates such and it would be interesting to see if this goes on unabated.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
November 11, 2018, 07:54:35 AM
Pump groups generally use smaller exchanges like yobit and cryptopia, I'd be surprised if they shifted towards binance because they tend to block pump actions incase of criminal activity
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
November 11, 2018, 07:45:41 AM
It's not uncommon for pumps to happen especially on low sats coins. This is large because Binance is an exchange with a great number of users and home to a lot of whales who have control over the market there. It doesn't mean that it's shady and orchestrated by the exchange
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
November 11, 2018, 05:35:14 AM
They have proven their shadiness a while ago when they listed BCN on their exchange instead of others. They valued money the most other than the project itself, so it was not surprising to see this kind of activities happened on that exchange but because of that too, a lot of people were joining that exchange.
hoping to get a money from that pumps.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
November 11, 2018, 04:37:04 AM
Binance is good but kucoin is more safer when it comes to wallet security. Read the privacy policy from both the exchanges and you will understand then.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 11, 2018, 04:35:35 AM
BINANCE has been number 1 exchange for some time now and people believe in the exchange for safety of funds and along with some coin and token listed are good ones , but in recent time as we all know that bear market has made the whole trading look frustrating and many have pull out, but in some days back now we have been seeing lot of daily pump in BINANCE for weeks now, which I think has some funny move if not that BINANCE is now a pump exchange to keep it users or what do you guys think on this as on daily basis we see small Satoshi token been pumped and it's becoming rampant? And the market still show that the bear is still very strong.
I don't think Binance itself is pumping to keep its users, I think Binance has become a favorite exchange and it's a good place to pump and dump, why? because whales are always eyeing places that have a lot of traders, So it's common if we see cheap tokens pumped on Binance
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
November 11, 2018, 12:29:38 AM
BINANCE has been number 1 exchange for some time now and people believe in the exchange for safety of funds and along with some coin and token listed are good ones , but in recent time as we all know that bear market has made the whole trading look frustrating and many have pull out, but in some days back now we have been seeing lot of daily pump in BINANCE for weeks now, which I think has some funny move if not that BINANCE is now a pump exchange to keep it users or what do you guys think on this as on daily basis we see small Satoshi token been pumped and it's becoming rampant? And the market still show that the bear is still very strong.
Pages:
Jump to: