Pages:
Author

Topic: what is happening in europe? - page 2. (Read 1394 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I can draw your avatar!
September 15, 2015, 07:36:00 AM
Since the outbreak of the economic crisis in 2007, the fall of Lehman Brothers, and the contagion effect of European stock markets, Europe is in chaos, millions of Europeans were fired from their jobs, and nationalism and fascism are on the rise. Current events seem like the beginning of something worse.

Put it like that and it starts to sound just like other historical events, not to pull a Godwin here, but times are going to change, there will be outbursts of inhumanity under the flag of 'deyterkourjobs'.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
September 15, 2015, 07:30:24 AM
Since the outbreak of the economic crisis in 2007, the fall of Lehman Brothers, and the contagion effect of European stock markets, Europe is in chaos, millions of Europeans were fired from their jobs, and nationalism and fascism are on the rise. Current events seem like the beginning of something worse.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
September 15, 2015, 07:26:53 AM
There may be few afghans,iraqis and pakis in refugees but most of them are syrians who desperately in need of shelter and safety for themselves and their little children
they are perfectly safe in the camps they are leaving in lebanon and turkey to come to europe. they just dont like their living conditions. and what little children? 72% of the invaders are adult males.

http://data.unhcr.org/mediterranean/regional.php
I didn't talk about percentage but if you insist Syria is the world's
largest producer
of refugees. 4
million are on the
run; half are
children.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
September 15, 2015, 07:10:14 AM
There may be few afghans,iraqis and pakis in refugees but most of them are syrians who desperately in need of shelter and safety for themselves and their little children
they are perfectly safe in the camps they are leaving in lebanon and turkey to come to europe. they just dont like their living conditions. and what little children? 72% of the invaders are adult males.

http://data.unhcr.org/mediterranean/regional.php
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
September 15, 2015, 07:03:08 AM
No, most of them are from syria fleeing war though there are also iraqi and afgans fleeing Isis but in my lesser figures.
iraqis afghans and pakistanis destroy their passports and pretend to be syrian because they know european governments will look more favourably upon their claims. none of them are fleeing isis. they are leaving camps in lebanon and turkey (safe countries) in order to get better living conditions for themselves. these are economic migrants.
legendary
September 15, 2015, 06:59:28 AM
No, most of them are from syria fleeing war though there are also iraqi and afgans fleeing Isis but in my lesser figures.
iraqis afghans and pakistanis destroy their passports and pretend to be syrian because they know european governments will look more favourably upon their claims. none of them are fleeing isis. they are leaving camps in lebanon and turkey (safe countries) in order to get better living conditions for themselves. these are economic migrants.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
September 15, 2015, 05:10:42 AM
they aren't from austria. they are from iraq afghanistan and africa with fake syrian passports claiming to be "refugees" from war even though 80% of them are adult males.

legendary
September 15, 2015, 03:26:24 AM
they aren't from austria. they are from iraq afghanistan and africa with fake syrian passports claiming to be "refugees" from war even though 80% of them are adult males. they want to get into germany because germans will give them the best housing and welfare. the real question is why are we letting them into europe. the answer is that the marxist traitors who control most european governments want to turn europe black and islamic in order to get rid of us once and for all. they can't do it militarily so this is how they go about it. the destruction of western christian civilisation has always been the goal of these extreme leftists.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 15, 2015, 03:20:43 AM
why people from austria migrating to germany.
Pages:
Jump to: