Pages:
Author

Topic: What is happening in USA? - page 3. (Read 1104 times)

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176
October 23, 2016, 05:28:14 AM
The USA owes you nothing, everyone is looking for a store of value and the USD is comparatively stable compared to other investments. It has actually got stronger against the British Pound recently, so it's not losing against all currencies. You should never keep all your eggs in one basket, maybe invest a portion of your money into something like gold or stocks to weather the storm. A strong dollar is bad for business in some cases, so they want to keep it suppressed some times.
Activity: 287
Merit: 250
October 23, 2016, 05:10:36 AM
No answer to this question. A lot of information just hiding from us. To save money, try to keep them in a different currency. Which is more reliable and stable
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
August 18, 2016, 06:14:27 PM
The most possible reason why Dollar is falling is Federal Reserve and the European Central Bank potential divergence. It is basically Central Banks game of power.

Also Federal Open Market Committee's July meeting was not that productive as long-term inflation lower than expected and that cause economic forecast to be inaccurate etc.

Weak Dollar might be a good sign for investors to start and buying Bitcoin though.

Reference: http://www.investing.com/news/forex-news/u.s.-dollar-index-falls-to-7-week-low,-amid-possible-fed-ecb-divergence-421186
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
August 18, 2016, 04:51:05 PM
Wtf is happening there? Are they shutting the country off? USD losing value over every other currency out there. I trusted in USA and the Bald Eagle, I put everything i have in US Dollars. As the master capitalist and ruler of the world,

DO SOMETHING FFS. I LOSE MONI!
Pages:
Jump to: